Then - 24 Seconds

-" Lisa Lisa!!! Take the ball!!!" Jackie said.

-" You are the worst players!" Jack said and ran after the ball. Jack and Jackie were twins. Lisa and Jackie were best friends and they played every Sunday.

-" Do you believe in zombies?" Jack asked.

-" Why are you asking that?" Lisa said and started laughing.

-" You are turning crazy brother!" Jackie said and started walking like a zombie.

-" Stop!!" Jack said with an angry voice.

-" We were just joking!" The girls said.

Jack threw the ball away and ran home.

-" What's up with your brother?"

-" I don't know."

-" It's getting dark. Bye Jackie!"

-" Bye Lisa!" Jackie said. They went home.

-" Hi mom!"

-" Hi dear. Did you enjoy playing?"

-" Yes thanks." Lisa said and went inside the bathroom.

-" Lisa honey!"

-" What's up mom?"

-" Go and pack your bag for tomorrow school!"

-" Ugh! It's Sunday? I hate school! It's the worst thing on the planet!"

-" Lisa! We liked school when we were young!"

-" Mom you're now young!"

-" Thank you my dear Lisa!" She said and kissed Lisa's red cheeks.

They went to eat dinner. Like all of the normal days.

-" Lisa wash your hands."

-" Mom! These are the most stupid rules!"

-" Lisa!"

-" Okay mom." She said and washed her hands.

Lisa went to her room and packed her bag. TV was showing her favorite movie. She and her family always watched that on Sunday nights.

They sat on the sofa and watched the movie.

-" Goodnight mom. Bye dad."

-" Have the best dreams honey." Her parents said. She went to sleep.

These things I said were so boring. Cause you do them everyday. Lisa thought that they were gonna be stable forever.

She turned the lights off and went in her bed. She moved so her bed turned warmer. Then she closed her eyes to sleep.

Those washings were the weirdest rules to her.

And school was the worst place.

She knew nothing.

...

...

...

Midnight...

-" Mom!! Stop making noises!" Lisa shouted.

There was no answer.

Lisa wasn't a light sleeper. She looked outside of the window. All the lights were on and people were outside.

The neighbors didn'tuse to be party animals.

She went inside the kitchen.

-" MOM!!!" She screamed.

Her dad was lying on the ground. Blood was everywhere. Her mom was struggling with her dad's head. She was trying to open his skull with her long nails.

Lisa wanted to vomit. She ran outside. She saw one of her neighbors. She picked a knife and stabbed it inside his son's heart.

He stepped backwards but then took the knife out and attacked his mother and tried to eat her brain.

Now she knew the answer for Jack's question. Why Jack asked that? but it didn't matter to her. She started running.

She ran and ran but those creatures surrounded her. She was crying. that night was all normal. She brushed his teeth and went to sleep. Telly programs were normal.

Miss Bishop was making food for his son, not trying to kill him. The whole village was normal. Just in a second. All of those stuff happened.

Maybe she was just having a nightmare. But she felt real.

Then she saw a man. He was really thin. With a stripped coat. He had long grey hair and really huge yes. Really huge. Twice than her's maybe. Even more.

Zombies weren't annoying him. Lisa ran near the man and sat on her knees.

-" Please please help me!!"

-" I can't little girl." he said. Lisa hated when people called her little girl but she said nothing. She begged more.

-" Okay but the other people should be on their own. Just close your eyes and pray. Doesn't matter if you're not religious. it makes you relax." He said.

Zombies were moving closer and closer but he didn't let them get Lisa.

Then he moved his hands near Lisa's head and broke her skull softly. Lisa didn't realize that. She dies in a second. That was easier to her.

The man let the zombies get Lisa and he left.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Strange? Cause I was REALLY inspired by Zom-B by Darren Shan. The next chapter's would be different. Anyway thanks for reading!