3- Dead Vivas [Halfway Done]

Special thanks to @bluerrthanbluee who made me that AWESOME cover that you can see in the media! Thank you! =)
Sorry for not using. You know, I just made one and I changed the title and everything! Sorry I that doesn't mean that I don't like it!
Thanks! :D

I reach home. I have a terrible headache. All I was thinking about was all the shit that happened the other day. Too many questions... Too many to handle. The more I thought the more questions I had to struggle with.

-"OK Kasey stop thinking like an idiot. Sean has been watching too much zombie movies and You Tube zombie pranks. Foster's mom's dead that's why everything was fucked up. And that kid was just a little bit sick that's why he didn't come to the meeting that's all. Now forget about those shit. Stop wasting your time and sleep." I say. Everything was fine. There was nothing to worry about and it was weekend but I wasn't excited at all.

I slowly move inside my bed and wrap the blanket all over myself. It is cold... I don't even know why... I start swearing and insulting people including myself like an old man.

After five minutes I realize that I haven't turned the lights off. I stand up and go turn them off and run back in my bed. I was always afraid of the dark... Since I was a little kid. I start mumbling lullabies from my child hood and counting sheep to sleep. I look at my night light. It looks like a small white stones that shines. It has tiny blue light bulbs inside. It used to have way more colors but I took out and ruined them all except the blue ones because I thought it was too childish. I lift my hands and start making stupid little shaped shadows. Like flying birds and snakes kissing each other on the lips. I start looking around my room when I get bored with the shadows. there is a window in my room. Right in front of my bed. It opens to the yard that means no loud cars and silly horns. There is a big tree in front of it that has long branches. So long that I can even take them inside my room. They create awesome shadows at night. I look at the huge shadows. They seem like branches. The blue light makes them look even more magical... The bed gets warmer as I continue thinking about the shadows until my eyes get closed...

.....

....

...

..

.

.....

....

...

..

.

I turn conscious as I feel something bluntly scratch my cheek. It's not a big wound but it sours badly.

-"Mommy! Mommy wake up! Mommy don't worry! Join us mommy!" I hear someone say that. A childish voice. A baby that has recently learnt to talk. I open my eyes expecting to see a little scared kid but my eyes turn to face a monstrous little beast.

-"NO! HOW THE FUCK DID YOU TAKE ME HERE?!?! STAY AWAY FROM ME!" I scream.
-"Mommy don't be afraid! You're with us! Join us mommy!"
-"Who the fuck are you?!!"

The baby smiles. It's not a normal childish smile it's a smile of a person who's old enough for a million smiles.

I try to throw the baby away but it has a tight grip. It keeps touching my cheek with its long nails. Or no... I realize that those are not nails after I look closer. They are it's bones which have over grew and torn apart from its fingers. My eyes get wide open.

-"Don't be afraid mommy! We will take care of you! Join us mommy!" The baby says. This time with a more rough voice.

I throw the baby down. I can no longer see it. I try to open my seat belt but it's locked I try more but it's not helping. I turn around. I'm in a plane. Loads of people are sitting on their seats with their seat belts fastened. Screaming, sobbing, weeping and shouting.... Getting ready for something. Cold wind blows over my neck again. I feel the cold all over my body. Like they've poured freezing water all inside me. I turn around again. The noises stop as I stop looking at the people.

The baby stands up again. It's smiling.
-"You let us down mommy. You let us down. You could have joined us mommy. BUT YOU LET US DOWN." The baby says. The smile is no longer on its face. The eyes start getting black. Join at like dropping black water color in a glass of pure milk until it's totally black.

I close my eyes praying for it to stop. Everything turns quite. I open my eyes again. There's a baby on my lap right I front of my face screaming. I can see the teeth. Sharp white shiny teeth. Babies are coming from every edges of the plane. The place is getting darker and darker.

-"Don't worry mommy. You're going to be one of us right now." Says the baby with the black eyes. The skin starts rotting. So fast... Just like a documentary showing people's growth in fast mode.

-"HELP!!!" I yell to see if any of those people would respond.

I look around. Everything's dark. Babies are all over me so I can barely see anything... But then somebody catches my eye. Cold wind blows again.

It's a tall man. Looks devilish but doesn't seem to be bad. He was standing there poking his red tie. He was wearing a suit with red strips. His cloths fitted him perfectly. He had shoulder length brown hair with white streaks that seemed to be cut by a professional hair artist. He was so relaxed with a perfect smile on his face. He had glasses on. Glasses that seemed expensive and clean. He started taking them off until he totally removed them... I could see his huge eyes that made me feel blind. Two big eyes which were twice as mine. I looked at the babies and tried to throw them away. The man lifted his finger.... His finger bones... They were long and sharp enough to kill someone.
-"Shshsh..." He poses and disappears.
-"It's about time mommy!" The baby says. The plane turns upside down. It's going to explode... It's falling down....
I close my eyes. The screams get louder and louder...
.....
....
...
..
.
And I wake up.
I can feel the cold sweat on my palms. They were never like that before. Dreams have never woken me up. Or I would rather say nightmare. My headache is worse than before. I always had scary nightmares or silly dreams but this one seemed real and surreal at the same time. I could still feel the scratches on my cheeks. I can't sleep so undecided to stay up for a while.

I go to the bathroom and look at myself in the mirror. I look pale and my pupils are still wide. No scratches on my face though. I open my mouth to see if my teeth are normal. Then I start laughing at my stupidity.

-"Fuck you Kasey. You are just a fucking Llama. Why? Zombies? They don't exist. That's the reason you had this dream. Why? Zombies do NOT EXIST!! Now shut up."

I wash my face. When I look in the mirror I spot something that looks like one of those babies. I shake my head and look again. There is nothing. It was not even an illusion. It was my imagination. The sounds are still in my head. The voices of the babies calling me their mom and asking me to join them.

I go back to my room, pick one of my graffiti sprays and spray it all over the mirror. That would put me in trouble but I don't mind. Buying another one is the worst thing that could happen. It is too old.

I go back to my bed and start looking at the tree's blue shadows. That makes me feel better. I can't close my eyes. I see the man and the babies whenever I do. That will be fixed soon. That's the thing that happens to me every time after watching a horror movie. So it's not a big deal.
.
.
.
.
-"Kasey! Wake up honey!!"

-"Oh God. Ok."

-" Wake up!"

-" But I've only slept for an hour."

-"Did you stay awake? Come on Kasey! Can't you stop staying up all night and downloading music and stupid TV shows?"

-"Mom Doctor Who, TMNT, The walking Dead and Supernatural are not stupid!"

-"They are. All they teach you is violence. Do you mind waking up?"

-"Mom! It's weekend!" I yell and jump.

I go downstairs. The same way I did yesterday. I eat cereal, look at the bacons, tap the ass and leave the house...
Again. And that will happen again and again.

I guess.