Chapter 7

We were waiting there for the game. It took about 30 minutes. The game was supposed to start 45 minutes ago. I considered it as our stupid manager because he didn't know how to manage stuff and didn't care about the children. He took us in the HOT sun for three hours in a queue and we were about to roast like a chicken. 

-" Why aren't the guys coming?" I asked.

-" They should be here in some minutes." The coach said.

-" Ugh why doesn't somebody goes to call them?" Josh said.

-" Okay I'll go." Jim said.

-" We will continue bullying you. That doesn't change anything." Jaco said. Jim didn't pay attention. He went outside.

        Some minutes passed. Josh and Jacob started making fun about Jim that doesn't even have the power to go and ask people to come. Sometimes they got annoying because their jokes were so stupid and not funny at all.

*Screaming Loudly*

-" Who was that?" I yelled.

-" I think that Lea fell down."

-" I'm here!" Lea said.

-" Oh! You are invisible! Good for sneaking!" Josh said. Lea rolled her eyes.

-" So who's that?" 

-" Just somebody who screamed because of something."

-" What's fills something?"

-" Falling down."

-" Why did somebody fall down?"

-" Playing Twenty questions?"

-" Let's just stop questioning and go to see what's happening." I said and went near the door. Before I opened it somebody opened it. 

        There stood a hunched tired guy, holding somebody. He was holding Jim. He was bloody, pale and green. That's what we describe it as a zombie. I thought that he was here because of a show or something but after I found out what's going on, wanted to vomit.

-" IS THIS A SHOW?" I yelled and ran near the kids.

        The zombie fell down. He threw Jim and sat on it. He lifted his hands slowly. He had long bloody and thick nails. He moved them near Jim's head. He was screaming and shouting and trying to stand up. But the zombie didn't let him. He opened Jim's skull and took the bran pieces out and put them in his mouth. Or better it's mouth. Jim wasn't screaming anymore. He was just shivering and crying. The zombie stood up and started staring at us. Then he burped. He was standing there for a minute. We were the same. Then he started moving closer to us. Then somebody opened the door and loads of zombies in-fluxed in the place.

Sorry for the short chapter. I'm feeling funny guys! You know, these chapter's short cause I wanna give the info in the next, last chapters of part 1. Cause it's just an introduction for the begining of the invasion! Cause it's gonna finish in the next chapters! :D

Xx Sky