The Surprise

I woke up and ate breakfast alone. Colin had gone to the gym and it's been about 3 days since his parents left. Honestly I was kind of relieved. Not that they werent fun, its just lying isn't my thing and lately all I have been doing is lying.

I sat in front of the TV and watched France vs Honduras. The game was the only thing keeping me entertained on a boring Sunday afternoon. I was watching the game peacefully until my phone started ringing. I was annoyed that I had to go get it. So I waited until the commercials. After ten minutes I got up to check it.

It turned out to be Urania. I didn't think it was important so I set it down and left it.

France won 3-0.

I always had a thing for soccer. Soccer was my thing until I went all girly in the fourth grade. I didn't even know it was called soccer until I moved schools in the third grade. I learned the hard way. Being that kid who transferred in the middle of the school year, I was seen as weird.

I drove to the store in my pajamas to find shampoo. I had run out last night and I already had conditioner. Some how I manage to use more shampoo than conditioner.

I drove home and showered. I fed Sammy and then went back to the living room. I had been waiting for Colin to get home because today we were going on an Alcatraz tour. I was really anticipating this because I have always had an intrest in Alcatraz. Colin knew this and had bought us tickets to go.

I put a white tank top on as well as a jean vest. For pants I put on black leggings. I put on my black toms. Yesterday I had my nails done, they were turqoise, white and gray. I put on a midi ring with a bow on it. I put my phone into my bag as well as my camera.

Colin was going to come home and get ready to leave. I was very excited for this. Almost as excited as I was when I went on the underground tour in Seattle. This is better though. I felt very happy that we would be going together. This was going to be our day.

...

"This is where the infamous Al Capone was held." The tour guide said as we walked past cell 181 that looked just like the other ones.

We walked around and at one point we got headphones and we could hear people talk about their experiences there. I was very amazed.

At the end of the tour, Colin didn't want to leave.

"Dude, I'm hungry." I said pulling him so we wouldn't get left behind from the group.

We got on the boat and went back to the dock. I was relieved because although I loved the tour, I had been hungry the whole time. After this Colin and I were going to eat at the Hillstone Restaurant. We decided here because it was the closest.

...

We had an amazing day together and I love days like this. When it's just me and him and nobody else. He truly is the love of my life.

...

"Colin, I'm going to go sleep. I'm tired." I said resting my chin on his shoulder.

He was sitting on a stool doing some work on his laptop.

"Okay, I'll be there in a few. I need to finish this up." He said kissing my cheek.

"Kk. Night." I said grabbing his chin, and I turned his face around to face mine and I planted a kiss on his soft lips.

I walked to the room and went to the bathroom. I took my contacts out and safely made it to the bed without tripping on anything in the dark. I fell asleep thinking about how those three dudes escaped from the prison.

.

.

.

Tuesday came around and aside from being bored I was hungry. Lucky for me I was watching Brazil vs Mexico. I was routing for Brazil. My family might be from Mexico but I love me my Neymar Jr.

I was tweeting and texting my brother the updates because he was at work. I was concentrated on the game that I missed several calls from Urania and Samantha,

Samantha texted me instead saying, Lets meet up by Jamba Juice at the Westfield Mall at 1.

The game didnt end until 2. I was not going anywhere until two. I answered, Um I can't go anywhere until 2:30.

She responded, You're watching the game aren't you?

Yeah... I responed.

Okay sounds good. I'll see you later!

I walked to the kitchen and poured myself a glass off water. Just as I took a sip of water Naymar was about to score a goal until Ochoa blocked it.

"ERES UN PINCHE PEDASO DE CAGADA!" I yelled as I spit out the water from my mouth.

I sat back down and literally this game was the most interesting I have ever seen. I was so frustrated that they weren't scoring anything. I guess I was a little relieved that at least Neymar kept Mexico in place.

...

By the time the game ended, I was in tears. I was so mad that we had so many chances to make it in but Memo Ochoa just was at the right place at the right time.

I got up and went to the closet to get dressed. I put on an island printed button down dress. For shoes I put on white tstrap sandals. I grabbed my floral cross body bag and put my phone in it. I had another missed call from Urania. Seems like she really misses me. I tried calling her back but the call wouldn't go through.

I drove to the mall and parked the car. I put my keys in my bag and I walked to the entrance. I started walking to Jamba Juice when my phone started ringing. It was Urania.

"Lupe where are you?" She asked frantically.

"Um, Im at the mall right now." I said.

"Oh fun, who are you with?" She asked a little more calm.

"Actually I'm going to meet up with Samantha." I said walking towards where Jamba Juice was.

"No! Don't! You can't! Go home!" She said as her voice filled me with worry.

"Why no-" I got cut off by her.

"Becau-" She started.

"Oh, no." I stopped just as I saw those devil eyes.