The Students

I checked where 1326 Bouper Rd. was. It was all the way up in Bellingham. That's about two hours away from here. Plus traffic.

I grabbed my phone and quickly texted him back.

When? I can't today I'm busy.

My phone buzzed right away.

Tomorrow at five. Be dressed in something sexy babe.

I shivered and took a sip of my hot chocolate.

"Lupe would you like to explain the duration of classes?" Miguel asked me.

"Classes vary from 2-4 hours. Usually we get 5-10 minute breaks. College is different from highschool or middle school because you can decide when to take your classes. For example I have a class at 10am on Mondays and on Tuesday I'll have class at 5pm. You basically decide when to take your class. Freshmen live on campus. It's good because if you have classes far away from each other then you have enough time to get there and probs stop by the cafeteria and grab a little snack" I explained.

"Questions?" Miguel asked.

A girl raised her hand, I called on her, "How many students are in each class?"

"It varies, like in my classes I can have 50-100 people in a class" I responded getting a few 'WOAH's.

A boy raised his hand and said, "Do you have to stay on campus? Like can you leave whenever?"

"Yes you can. If you ditch class your professor wont take redo's unless you talked to them in advanced. So if you get sick, you call your professor to let him or her know the reason you wont be attending. Your mom doesn't call to excuse you in college." Miguel answered.

"Can you play sports if youre not passing classes?" some kid blurted out.

Miguel looked at me, he didn't know the answer to that.

"No. You have to at least have an 80% in your courses to continue playing the sport of your choice." I answered. I didn't play a sport but I cheered. Cheerleading is considered a sport.

We answered about five more questions.

After the class tour was over we headed towards the dorms to show them college living. We walked through the halls and up to mine and Uranias dorm to show the students.

"You can live with up to three others. Usually all the beds stack so if you move in and want to have a single bed on one side you can always just move the top bunk. We keep most of our stuff in drawers or cabinets. These dorms come with personal bathrooms. Other dorm buildings have several giant bathrooms. Each bedroom comes with desks and dressers." Miguel explained.

My phone vibrated and I checked who it was, Sebastian.

We have a game later! You should come.

I texted back quickly,

I'll see what I can do (:

I put my phone away.

"When you move in there's chalk in different colors and you can write messages on the wall here by the door and on the small chalk board on the door" I said showing them"

.

.

.

Once the tours were over Urania, Miguel and I met up at the cafeteria. We all sat and talked about the game later.

"I need to change. Its getting cold" I said getting up.

"Yeah, I'll come with" Urania said.

"I'll save you guys spots there" Miguel said.

"Hurry and try to get close!" Urania said grabbing me and heading towards the dorms.

I grabbed my purple and gold beads along with my purple scarf. Urania grabbed the face paint and put it on her hands. She started walking towards me,

"Ah hell nah sistah stay away from me if you gon have wet painted hands." I warned her as I backed up.

She came closer and put her wet hands on my cheeks making sure I had purple and gold on my face. This is what happens every time we have a home game.

We walked to the stadium and found Miguel. Jaime and Sebastian were already on the field with the rest of the team. We waved to them and they waved back. Okay if i'm going to be completely honest, I used to have a crush on both of them when I got here and in middle school...

We won 2-0. We ran to Sebas and Jaime. I gave Sebastian a huge bear hug as we laughed.

"Eww your sweaty!" I said getting out of the hug.

"Aww come here! Sebas and Jaime need a hug" Sebastian teased as he came for me.

I ran away from them as they tried to get me. Reason why I stopped cheering: I don't like exercising. Yup. I fell and they tackled me. I love these two but only as if they were my bothers. My two little brothers. They always make me feel at home and are like two Miguels. See Colin frustrates me in two ways which I will not discuss.

Colin is more manly to me which is why I like him. Plus he's nice, loving and persistent. Honestly Colin has truly always been there for me. Maybe he's not the best boyfriend but he definitely is a good friend.

The team had all gone to the bar except for Sebastian.

"Hey pal whats up?" I said sitting next to his sad looking soul.

"Have you ever liked someone but knew they would never like you back?" He asked.

"Um have you forgotten about Jaime and my obsessive ways?" I asked him laughing.

"But he likes you now. This is different though. She likes someone else and would never notice me" He said looking down.

"Why can't you just ask her to like make sure? I mean unless she's taken. Who is it?" I asked.

"It's...."

(I know I'm trash) Who do you think it is?

1) Lupe

2) Urania

3) Another College Student

4) can u not