Chapter 20

I woke up and picked up my phone. I checked the time and seen it was 9:46. I jumped up and made my bed. I ran into the bathroom and turned on the shower. Justin was getting out at 1 so I wanted to be ready. I stripped and jumped into the shower. I washed my body and my hair. I stayed in the shower for a few more minutes and let the water run down my body. The warmness felt so comforting. I got out of the shower and wrapped a towel around my hair and body. I walked out of the bathroom and over to my dresser. I pulled out some undergarments and walked into my closet. I let the towel around my body drop and I slipped on my underwear and bra. I looked through my clothes and decided on a casual dress. It was a plain teal dress that had a flowy bottom. I slipped it on and looked at my shoes. I decided on some white and silver sandals. I slipped them on and walked out of my closet. I walked into the bathroom and took the towel off of my head. I left my hair in its natural wavy curls. I put on some eyeliner and mascara and didn't bother with anything else. I walked out of the bathroom. I grabbed my phone and checked the time. 11:00am. I grabbed the book The Fault In Our Stars and started reading it. After a little while I checked the time. It was almost one. I walked downstairs and into the kitchen. I grabbed a chocolate chip muffin and walked back into the living room. The doorbell rang. I walked over to the door and pulled it open. Tyler was standing there."hey"I said hugging him. He wrapped his hands around my waist hugging me back."hey so its almost time"he said. I grabbed his hand and we walked inside."yeah I know I'm hyped"I said. He chuckled and I smiled. We sat down on the couch and watched TV for a little bit. I looked at the time and it said it was one o'clock. I turned off the TV and stood up."meet up at 3?"I asked Tyler."yeah that sounds good"he said."OK"I said smiling. We hugged and we both went to our cars. I put the key in the ignition and drove to the hospital. I walked inside and seen justin in a wheelchair. I walked over to him."hey"I said kissing him."hi"he said smiling."He only needs to be in this wheelchair for a few hours"the doctor said."okay"I nodded."okay well you are free to go"he said. I smiled and went behind justins wheelchair. I pushed him out of the hospital and towards the car. I helped him get in and then I out the wheelchair in the back. I got into the drivers side."you look beautiful by the way"justin said stroking my cheek with his finger. I looked at him and smiled. I backed out of the parking lot and sped off to his house.

I got out of the car and took out the wheelchair. I unfolded it and helped justin into it. We got up to his front door and he took out his keys. He unlocked the door and I proceeded in."do you want to stay in this or go on the couch?"I asked him."couch please"he said. I nodded even if he couldn't see me. I walked over to the couch and helped justin onto it."do you need anything? are you hungry? thirsty?"I asked."I'm hungry"he said rubbing his stomaxh. I giggled."what do you want?"I asked him."hmmm....ramen noodles."he said. I nodded and headed into the kitchen. I grabbed a pack of ramen noodles and a pot. I put some water into it and then put it on the stove. I walked into the living room and sat next to justin. He grabbed my hand and tangled his fingers with me. I looked at our hands and then at Justin. I smiled. He smiled back and with his other hand he cupped my face. He leaned in and captured my lips in his. Our lips moved in sync. I pulled back and leaned my head on his shoulder. Justin started playing with my hair. I remembered about the water and got up. I walked into the kitchen and the water was boiling. I put the noodles in the boiling water and then looked at justin. He was smirking. I raised my eyebrow. I walked over to the window like thing."what's that look for?"I asked."still walking away from cooking"he said chuckling and shaking his head. I rolled my eyes playfully. I heard the timer go off and I walked over to the noodles. I put them in the strainer. I grabbed the strainer and put the noodles in a bowl. I put in the seasoning and mixed it. I brang it out to Justin and handed it to him. I picked up my phone and checked the time. 2:15."I gotta go. My mom said she wants me home for something."I said."now? do you have to?"he asked."yes I'm sorry"I said. He pouted and I laughed at how cute he looked. I kissed him and walked out the door. I got in my car and drove away. I walked inside the empty building."hello?"I yelled."IN HERE"I heard Tyler yell. I followed his voice and walked into the room he was in."Hey"he said. I smiled and waved. I put my keys on a table and helped him set up.

2 hours later and we had everything set up. Black lights and everything."okay so now all we need to do is get ready."Tyler said. I nodded."and then I'll go get justin once everyone is gathered."I said. We both nodded in approval and walked out. He locked the door and we went into our cars. I went to my house and rushed up the stairs. I looked through my clothes and picked out an outfit. I picked a loose white shirt that was see through and cut at the sides. I wore a bright pink bra under it. I put on some white shorts and my white jordans. I walked out of my closet and into the bathroom. I plugged in the straightener. As I waited for it to warm up I redid my makeup. Once the straightener was hot, I straightened my hair. I put some gems by my right eye that would glow in the blacklight. I walked out of the bathroom and picked up my phone. It was 6:00. My phone made a sound and said I

had a message from Tyty

ty ty

everyone's here

me

okay. On my way to get Justin.

ty ty

k

I walked down the stairs and grabbed my keys."MOM IM GOING OUT"I screamed. I got into my car and drove off. I arrived at Justin's and walked into the door. He was sleeping soundly on the couch. I turned off the TV."baby. baby wake up"I whispered softly in his ear. He slowly opened his eyes and looked at me."good your awake now get up"I said. He looked confused bit got up anyway."how do you feel? does it hurt to walk?"I asked. He shook his head. I helped upstairs."I have to show you something. Do you need help getting dressed?"I asked him."uh maybe. What do i wear?"he asked."something white or bright"I said. He nodded. He picked out white shorts and a bright purple shirt."okay I think I need help"justin said. I walked over to him. He put his arms up. I lifted his shirt over his head. I was trying not to stare at his bare chest and atomach but I couldn't help myself. I roamed my eyes to his wound."does that need to be changed?"I asked pointing to it. I looked at justin and he was smirking. I felt my face get hot."probably"he answered. He followed me into the bathroom. He sat on the counter and I got out the first aid kit. I got the medicine spray thing out. I took off the bandage and threw it away. I sprayed his wound and he winced. I put on another bandage and he got down from the counter. We walked back into the room and I helped him get dressed. Once we were done and SUCCESSFULLY got his clothes on we headed out to my car. We got in the car and I drove towards the party. I parked the car and helped justin out."what are we doing here?"he asked."you'll see"was all I said. We walked up to the door and I paused before opening it."you ready?"I asked. He nodded looking confused."okay"I said. I opened the door to a dark room. We walked inside."what are we doing here?"he asked. I turned on the light."surprise"everyone yelled.