Chapter 4

So we were in my living and no one was talking."chaz,Ryan spill. Now"I said in a serious tone. They glanced nervous looks at each other and then looked at Justin and I."ok so we were at my house and then I heard a knock on my front door so I answered it. There were two guys. One with Brown hair and one with black hair. The one with Brown hair punched me in the face. And then the one with black hair started talking."said chaz."and then I walked over to the door and heard the dude with black hair start talking and he said your little friend better watch out. And then they left. We started thinking and we both knew it was you because they said 'little' and some blonde dude went to Justin's house."said Ryan."wait what? when?"asked Justin."while those dudes were at our house because Alfredo texted and asked if Justin was with us and we said no and then he told us there was some blonde dude at your door."chaz said to Justin."Oh God."I said. I started crying and covered my face with my hands."why does this gotta happen to me?it's always me"I said quietly. They all came over and hugged me. I sat there and cried. I stopped crying and they sat back down. I rubbed my eyes. I looked at them and the had tear stained faces. Oh my God. My vision got blurred and I was about to cry again."I'll be back"I said rushing into the downstairs bathroom. I shut the door and locked it. I let the tears fall. I can't believe that Ryan and chaz care so much about my safety that they are crying. It means so much. My thoughts were interrupted by a knock on the door."yes?"I asked."you okay baby?"asked Justin's sweet voice."yeah I just needed to go to the bathroom. I really do."ok just making sure"he said and then I heard him walking away. I did my buidness and then washed my hands. I walked out of the bathroom. They must not of noticed I was there because when I sat down they all snapped there heads up."so are we gonna tell my parents?"I asked."I don't think so. Not right now at least."Justin said. Chaz got up."where you goin?"I asked."just getting some fresh air"he said. I nodded and he walked out.

~-chaz' p.o.v-~

I walked outside and just looked around. My phone started ringing. I answered it."hello.....did you think about my message.....bye any chance does there name start with an s.......no......oh ok.......remember think about it."He ended the call. So it's not shae,then who is it. I don't know I went back inside and they were just randomly talking. Ok......I cleared my throat and they looked at me."guys it's not shae but I don't know who it is."I said. They let out a sigh of relief. I got a text. It said J. I furrowed my eyebrows."what's wrong?"I heard shaes soft sweet voice. Wait did I just say that?"the person,they texted me a J."I said. Shae widened her eyes and they filled up with tears."oh my God"she said. talking out her phone and dialing someone's number.

~shaes p.o.v~

No no no,this can't be happening."hello......jacara where are you?.......at my house. Why?.......you need to pack some stuff and get your ass over here ASAP.......alright I'm on my way."and with that I hung up. I was crying and pacing until I heard a knock on the door. I stopped pacing and ran over to it. I opened it and revealed a very worried looking jacara. I hugged her and she hugged me back."what's going on"she asked confused and worried."come in and we will explain"I said."We?"She asked as we walked in. She looked at everyone. We went and sat down. We explained everything to her and she looked like she was in shock. I waved my hand in her face and she snapped out of it. She started crying so I hugged her and chaz came over and hugged her too. Soon we were all hugging her."don't worry we'll keep you safe."I said trying to comfort her. We all pulled back and she wiped her tears."it's pretty late we should head to bed."said Ryan."haha that rhymes"I said smiling. Everybody laughed."chaz and Ryan why don't you stay over."I said."sure"they both said. Chaz and jacara slept in the guest room and Ryan slept on the couch. Awe. Poor Ryan. Me and Justin walked up the stairs and right after I let Justin walk in I closed the door and he pushed me up against it. Our faces were mere inches apart."baby I'm hungry"Justin said in a sexy voice."Then get something to eat"I said."ok"he said and then he crashed his lips into mine. It took me a few seconds to realize he was kissing me and then I kissed back. He pulled away and started kissing my neck. He found my soft spot and sucked."Justin"I moaned. He licked it."I'm tir-EED"I said."oh you like that huh"he asked. He did it again and then pulled back. He laughed and took off his shirt. How dare him leave me turned on like that. I got some pajama pants and walked into the bathroom. I changed and walked back out. I climbed in bed. And Justin put his arms around me and I snuggled into his chest."Goodnite Justin"I said."goodnight baby"he said and I fell asleep.