Chapter 2

»shaes p.o.v«

I heard Justin say shae watch out as he jumped in front of me and fell then I seen a guy running away. I called for help for help and when I ended the call I seen Christian run after the guy I stood up and screamed"Christian!!"after that I heard a gun shot and immediately fell to my knees and started crying. What did I just hear????"gigi.....stay......h-here"I managed to say while sobbing."where are you going?"She asked. I didn't answer I just kept going and stopped when k saw Christian with a bullet in his stomach and the paramedics putting him on a gurney."OH.MY.GOD!!!!"I yelled."CHRISTIAN"I screamed. "Ma'am calm down."one of the paramedics said."HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO FUCKING CALM DOWN WHEN MY BOYFRIEND JUST FUCKING GOT SHOT!!!!"I screamed in the ladies face she just said that I can ride in the ambulance with him. And that's exactly what I did. I grabbed his hand and kissed it. I hope he'll be okay.

-Jacaras p.o.v-

"s-stay....right....h-here"shae said and then she started walking off."where are you going?"I asked she just kept walking and I haven't seen her since. I am waiting to hear news about Justin. The doctor came out and I immediately stood up."where is he?is he gonna be okay?"I asked."we are doing surgery right now."he said."doctor?there's a problem"one of the nurses said."what's the problem?"the doctor asked."he isn't breathing."the nurse said. The doctor rushed in the room and started doing CPR. That's when I started balling.

//Justin's p.o.v\\

I was laying on the ground. Shae and jacara were leaning over me. Shae was holding my hand. Then Christian ran off and we heard a gunshot. I then blacked out."CLEAR!!"I heard someone say."he's breathing he's breathing!"someone said. I looked over and saw a crying jacara and chaz and Ryan all hugging me. Where's shae and Christian?"hey"said chaz."wassup bro"I said. He laughed."what happened?"I asked."you took a bullet for me"I heard shae say while walking in the door."hey"I said. Her eyes filled up with tears and she said"hi"and she put on a fake smile and came over and hugged me.

#shaes p.o.v#

OH. MY. GOD!! I don't know what's happening. I'm sitting in the waiting room with my knees to my chest and I'm crying.-creaaaak-the doctor walked out."is he ok?"I asked."he's fine. wou-""can I see him?"I asked cutting the doctor off."you may"he said. I walked in there and he was awake."hey"I faintly said."hi baby"he said. I ran over to him and gave him a hug crying into him."shhhh don't cry beautiful."He said."I love you"I said."I love you too"Christian said."I'm gonna go see Justin. I'll be right back Babe"I said."ok"he said. Before I left,I won't over and crashed my lips into his. Then I left. I walked up to the desk and asked for Justin Bieber."room 231b"she said. I smiled and said"thanks"she nodded. I reached his room and opened his door."what happened?"I heard him ask."you took a bullet for me."I said."hey"he said. Tears started building up in my eyes. I put on a fake smile and went and hugged him."shhhh don't you worry cause everything's gonna be alright-iiight."He sang. That made me cry more and smile."hey. look at me."He said. I looked at him."it's ok. I'm fine. I get out tomorrow."He said. I just stared into his eyes,getting lost in them."your eyes are beautiful."I said. They were. they sparkle."yours are too"he said. I smiled and put my head on him again."how old are you?"he asked me."17"I said."oh"he said."I gotta get back to Christian"I said."ok bye"he said. I walked over to the door and opened it."bye"I left and went back to Christian. When I walked in I started crying."aww baby don't cry. come here"Christian said. I walked over to him and crawled into the bed next to him." when do you get out????"I asked."3 days"He said."oh"I said. I soon fell asleep.

=-Justin's p.o.v-=

"hey guys look she left her phone. imma put my number in it."I said. I grabbed her phone. I went to contacts,put in New contact and wrote Justinnnn loves you cutie.Then I put in my number and locked her phone. by the way if your wondering I put it where it was. My eyes were getting heavy and the next thing I knew I was sleeping. I woke up to a soft knock on the door. Who could that be?eh probably just the nurse."come in"I said and in walked shae."oh hey"I said."hi I'm sorry did I wake you?"She asked."no no not at all. What's up?"I asked."um I left my phone"she said. I looked to my side"oh here it is."I said handing it to her."thanks"she said."your welcome pretty eyes."I said. She blushed and looked up at me"you think my eyes are pretty?"She asked."yeah, I love them."I said. She blushed even more."thanks"she said. I nodded then she left. Awh. Her blush is so cute. Jacaras mom called last night and she had to go home. Chaz had to take her home and then go home. Ryan stayed the night and then left at like 8. Your probably wondering how I know. Well Ryan texted me and told me.

#shaes p.o.v#

I woke up to see Christian awake."babe?"I said."yes?"Christian said."where's my phone?"I asked."iiii dunno"he said."shit."I said sitting up."what?"Christian asked."I left it in Justin's room. I'll be right back."I said."k"Christian said as I left heading to Justin's room. When I got there, I knocked on the door."come in."I heard. I walked in."oh hey"Justin said like he was expecting someone else."hi I'm sorry did I wake you?"I asked."no no not at all. What's up?"he said."um I left my phone. He looked to his side."here it is."He said as he handed it to me."thanks."I said."your welcome pretty eyes"he said. I blushed and looked up at him."you think my eyes are pretty?"I asked still blushing."yeah I love them."He said. I blushed even more."thanks."I said. He nodded and I left. I walked back to Christians room still smiling. I walked into the room."what are you smiling about?"asked Christian smiling."Justin"I said. His smile dropped." If your gonna flirt with him then do it. But not while your dating me."Christian said." I wasn't flirting. We-"I said but he cut me off."yeah right."He said."you know what? whatever. It's not like you didn't flirt with Brittany. Yeah that's right I seen that."I said tears spilling out of my eyes."and I didn't get one bit mad because it's just flirting. At least you didn't cheat and didn't either."I said walking to the door."oh yeah that's right I forgot, your just an immature child."I said and then left. I stormed out of the hospital. Justin came out after me and walked over to me."whoa whoa whoa. What happened?"Justin asked."nothing"I said my voice shaky. He stopped me and turned me to face him. I looked at him."what happened?"he asked again. I looked around and started tearing up. He pulled me into a hug and I cried in his shoulder for what seemed like forever but it was only 10 minutes."how about we go get some coffee and then you explain what happened."I nodded and we got in his car and left to Starbucks. Once we got our coffee we sat down."ok explain."He said and I started explaining what happened with Christian.

+Justin's p.o.v+

That little bastard."wow he's such a fucking baby. You didn't do anything. If anyone was flirting it was me. Me and him are gonna have a talk."I said."Justin don't. It's not worth it."shae said. Not worth it."Not worth it?you didn't do anything wrong. He obviously wanted to break up but was to chicken to do it himself."I said."Oh. My. God. That that asshole!"She said. She was totally pissed. Ooops! My bad. Tears started pouring out of her eyes like crazy. She picked up her phone and walked outside. She was calling someone. Probably Christian.

--shaes p.o.v--

I walked outside and called Christian. He picked up on the fourth ring."hello"I said."hey....oh don't act all innocent cause you ain't and you know it.....what the hell are you talking about?.....oh you know exactly what I'm talking about."I said yelling now. I was attracting attention."no I don't.....first of all don't fucking yell at me. second you were too chicken to break up with me so you made me break up with you. if you wanted to break up you could have just-......that's not true.....stop fucking yelling at me bitch!....don't call me a bitch.....bitch......you are so aggravating!!!......Yeah and fuck you"I said and hung up. I couldn't even think about going back into Starbucks. So I decided I would leave."shae!wait."called Justin. I already knew it was gonna happen. He turned me around and looked into my eyes. He opened his mouth but nothing came out. I looked at his lips then up at his eyes. He did the same. Then he moved in closer. and closer and closer until are lips were inches apart. He closed the space in between. I put my arms around his neck and he put his arms around my waist. I pulled away for air. Then I got a text. It was my mom. I read it."oh shit"I said."what?"Justin asked."I gotta go. uh I'll text you."I said."oh and"I said as I kissed him on the lips and left. I got home and my mom was sitting on the couch."shae?is that you?oh my gosh!"She said and ran over to me pulling me into a hug."where were you?are you hurt?"my mom asked checking me."well not physically."I said."what do you mean?"She asked. I started crying again."oh baby"she Said and pulled me into a tight embrace. I wrapped my arms around her and cried till I couldn't cry anymore."I'm gonna go upstairs"I said running up the stairs. I checked my phone after I shut my door. Justin texted me. JUSTIN: hey can I ask you something?

OH MA GAWD! Whats gonna happen nxt?!

A few questions.....

what do you think is gonna happen next?

what is justin gonna ask her?

tell me what you think!SWAGGY!!!!