Chapter 3

~Justin's p.o.v~

I decided to text shae. ME: hey can I ask you something. My phone vibrated I picked it up. SHAE: yea, wht is it???? ME: can u meet me somewhere. I kinda wanna do it in person. SHAE: sure where???? ME: the park. SHAE: ok be there in a few. I arrived at the park. I looked around but she wasn't here yet. So I waited."hey"I heard a familiar voice say. I turned around. It was shae."oh hi"I said."you wanted to talk to me"she said sitting down."I know that you probably aren't ready for a relationship and I understand if you say no. But I was wondering......would you like to go out with me?"I asked. She looked up at me and stood up. And that's when I knew she was reject it. She grabbed my hands in hers and looked at them. Then she look at me."yes I would be glad to...."she said. There had to be a catch."but....."I said."but what?"She asked. I smiled."nothing"I said. I picked her up and swung her around in the air. She screamed. I put her back down and put our foreheads together. I smiled and she smiled back.

**shaes p.o.v~~

so I had to meet Justin at the park. It got warmer out so I put on some short purple shorts and put on a blue and red tie die tank top. I slipped on some flip flops. I restraitened my hair and redid my makeup. Then I left in my purple Lambo my mom bought for me. I arrived at the park and immediately spotted Justin Sitting on the park bench I walked over to him. He was staring in space."hey"I said. He turned around."oh hi"he said."you wanted to talk to me I said sitting down."I know that you probably aren't ready for a relationship and I understand if you say no. But I was wondering.....would you like to go out with me?"he asked. I stood up and took his hands. I looked down and then back up at him again."yes I would be glad to"I said. He looked at me."but....."He said. What?"but what?"I asked. He grew a wide smile on his face and said"nothing"he picked me up and swung me around in the air. I screamed. He put me down and put his forehead against mine. He smiled and I smiled back. We pulled apart.:( I got home and went up to my room. I decided to make a video and put on YouTube."hey guys! how's it goin? well guess what."I got up put on my swag hat and said"fuck bitches,get money!"then Justin texted me. JUSTIN: hey shaeboo ME: hayyyyyy bbyyyyy!!!!!!!"ok so I'm totes random but oh well because that's just,well me."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I just did random things on the video,nothing planned. I posted the video and instantly got likes and comments only like five unliked so far......well anyways tomorrow is Saturday and me and Justin planned to spend the together. I checked my Twitter. OH. MY. BIEBER!!!! Austin Mahone followed me!!!!!!aaaaaaaaahh fangirling fangirling omb omb gotta tell Justin. I called him and he instantly picked up I screamed."what?are you okay?.......AUSTIN. M-MAHONE JUST F-FOLLOWED ME.......oh baby you scared me......sorry........okay just breathe in. out. in. out.......ok I think I'm good.....good?.......yeah......ok I gotta go see you tomorrow......yup bye......bye."JUSTIN: I seen your video:) ME: soooo..... JUSTIN: so wht???? ME: how was it????did you like it???? JUSTIN: no. I fucking loved it!!!!!! ME: :)awww bby thnx but I'm going to bed. Goodnight sexy ass xoxo JUSTIN: ok goodnight bby. I changed into some short shorts that said bieber on the butt. I took a picture and put it on instagram. shaeebearr: look at my butt!!!!:) After I sent that I got a bunch of comments from guys like"nice behind should be my last name"and"oooh nice ass" I climbed in bed and drifted off to sleep.

>morning<

I woke up and took a shower. I got out. Damn! what the hell am I supposed to wear?I finally decided to put on some short shorts that were blue and I put purple paint on saying Justin Bieber and belieber All over them. And then I put on a strapless blue top and some really cute blue sandles. I walked into my bathroom. I straightened my hair and put it in a high ponytail. Next is makeup I put on some eyeliner and then mascara. I put some shiny blue sparkly eyeshadow on and then put on my cover up. I was ready I went downstairs and I breakfast. I ran back upstairs and grabbed my phone and ran down the stairs and Justin was there."hey"I said."hi you look beautiful."He said. I blushed."thanks"I said. I turned to my mom."I'll be back later."I said."ok be safe"my mom said while hugging me."I will"I said."I love you"she said."love you too. bye"I said. Justin opened the door for me."why thank you dear."I said."my pleasure"Justin said as he bowed. We laughed and he went over to his side and got in."so where are we going?"I asked."it's a surprise"he said."ufft fuck bitches get money!"I said."swag!"I yelled out the window to a hot boy he looked up at me and I smiled at him. Haha it was my ex,Brandon."close your eyes. don't open them till I tell you to."Justin said."k"I replied and closed my eyes. He helped me out of his white Lamborghini."okay open them"he said. I opened my eyes and what I seen was the most beautiful thing. We were on a balcony with a table and a view of the beach. I turned and ran over to Justin."I love it!"I said crying."seriously?your not kidding?"he asked. I nodded."Justin your the first boyfriend I've had that was actually this thoughtful."I said tearing up."thank you"I said my voice shaking. We hugged for a few minutes."let's go sit down"he said. He pulled my chair for me and I sat down. He pushed it in for me too.