Chapter 16

I decided I would put on some skinny jeans. I grabbed a pair, slipped them on, and went into the bathroom. I straightened my hair and redid my makeup. By the time I was done, it was 6:40. I heard a knock and walked down the stairs. I opened the door to find Justin there."oh hey"I said pecking him on the lips."Hey beautiful"he said smiling. I blushed."awww"he said. I blushed harder."shhhh"I said. He chuckled. We sat on the couch with me in his arms until we heard the honk of my dad's car. We walked out and there was my dad. We got in the backseat."where's Alex?"my dad asked."I don't know. Hold on."I said as I dialed his number and called him. He answered on the fourth ring."hello?""where are you? we're waiting""oh I'm coming"he said and hung up. Two minutes later he walked out of the house. We drove off to the restaurant after he got in. We finally got there and we all piled out of the car. I looked at the restaurant. Apple bees. I gasped."yay!!"I squealed clapping and jumping up and down like a little kid. Everybody laughed as we walked in. We were waiting for a couple of minutes when a waiter who looked about my age came over.'wow he's hawt!' I was practically undressing him with my eyes as he talked. I guess Justin noticed because he grabbed my hand and was holding it quite roughly. The waiter whose name is.....Ryan winked at me. Justin's grip on my hand grew tighter and his jaw clenched harder. I let go of his hand and wrapped my arms around his waist. I kissed his cheek. The waiter lost his smile and lead us to our table. While he was walking away, Justin and him were sharing death glares. I looked at the menu even though I already knew what I wanted. I felt Justin's stare and then I got a text. I opened it.

Justin<33

ik what you were doing

I swallowed.

Me

I don't know what your talking about

I felt him look at me but I just kept looking forward. The same waiter who seated us came back."what would you guys like to drink?" he asked looking at me the whole time. He smiled at me and I smiled back. The waiter walked off and Justin texted me again

Justin<33

Stop

Me

Stop what?!?

Justin<33

Flirting. I'm not dumb.

Me

What the fuck are you talking about?!

I was fuming by now. I know my face is red."shae honey are you okay? your face looks kind of red"my dad asked. I gave him a fake smile."I'm fine"I said. I looked at Justin and he was  already looking at me. I glared at him and looked at my phone.

Justin

Your flirting

Me

No I'm fucking not he's flirting with me so you can fucking chill

I replied. I was clenching my jaw so hard I thought my teeth were gonna break.

Justin<33

Sure you weren't I was watching you

Me

Chill the fuck out Justin. Your jealousy is going to far

Justin<33

What jealousy? There is none

Me

yeah okay sure

I said. He texted back but I ignored it. The- Ryan came back with our drinks and asked us what we wanted to eat. We ordered and he walked off again. I got another text and decided to open it.

Justin<33

You really really need to stop flirting with him

I stood up."Excuse me"I said storming off to the bathroom. Once I got in there, I went into a stall and locked the door. I screamed with frustration. Thank god no one's in here. I stayed in the stall for a few more minutes and then decided to come out. I walked back to the table and sat down. Our food was there. We were held in an awkward silence all the way home. I was so glad when we arrived to be put of that awkwardness. Justin, Alex, and I piled out of the car but not before saying bye and thank you. After they left we were walking up to the house, including Justin.'what the hell?'"what are you doing?"I asked Justin."going inside"he said."the hell you are!"I said. I felt bad cause he looked hurt. But you gotta do what you gotta do right? Me and Alex walked inside while Justin walked to his car. I glanced back him to see him already looking at me. I looked away and walked inside. I walked upstairs and into my room. I layed flat on my stomach on my bed. I screamed. I grabbed my phone out of my pocket and called Emily. She answered on the third ring."hello?""I'm so fucking pissed right now""why?what happened?""fucking Justin!""tell me what he did.""okay so we were at Apple bees an-""Applebees?""oh shut up. Anyway so yeah and there was this hawt waiter and he kept staring at me and flirting with me and I showed him I'm with Justin. So when we got to the table, Justin texted me and told me to stop flirting and I wasn't and I told him to stop being so jealous and he said he wasn't and then the waiter comes back and is STILL flirting with me and Justin was like you really need to stop like bitch no! YOU really need ta stop!"I ranted."mmhmm I feel ya girl. But anywhoooo I gotta go. Moms being a buzz kill." I laughed"okay I'll see you tomorrow"I said and I hung up. I stripped from my clothes and put on just a long sleeve shirt. I climbed in bed and layed there staring at the ceiling until I heard a knock on my door. I got up and opened it revealing Alex."I can't sleep...can I come lay with you?"he asked. I smiled and stepped aside. That's when he noticed what I was wearing. He walked over to my bed and layed down. I followed after him and layed down too. I was just laying down when I felt arms wrap around me. I smiled and looked at Alex. He smiled back. He kissed my cheek."goodnight sis. I love you"he said."I love you too"I said turning my head away. I was slowly drifting off. I could feel my eyes close very slowly until I was fast asleep.