Chapter 17

I woke up to my alarm clock. I hit the stop button but it didn't stop. I kept pressing it but it still wouldn't stop. I threw it at the wall and it stopped. I got up and walked into the bathroom. I turned on the shower then stripped from my clothes. I got in and let the water run down my body. I washed my hair and all that. I got out and dried off. I walked into my room with my towel around me and walked over to my dresser. I put on some undergarments and dropped my towel. I walked into my closet. I picked out my clothes and put them on. I wore a black crop top that was a tank and it had lace in the back. It was loose too. I also had on white short shorts. I walked into my bathroom and straightened my hair. After I got done I put on cover up, eyeliner, and mascara. I added some red lipstick. I got my black knitted beanie and put it on. To finish my look I put on some black heels. I looked in the mirror.'wow I look hot' I nodded in approval and then grabbed my phone and my backpack. I walked downstairs and into the kitchen where I smelt bacon and pancakes. There were two plates set out on the table. Someone was sitting down eating. I gave Alex a questioning look."dad came and made us breakfast before he went to work"he explained. I nodded. When I walked around the table he just noticed what I was wearing."what?"I asked as I sat down and started eating. We finished eating and put our plates in the sink. We walked out to my car and got in. I drove us to school. When we arrived we hugged and went our separate ways. As I was walking to the cafeteria I got alot of stares from guys. Some whistled and winked. I walked over to my group of friends."Hey guys!"I said hugging everyone."wooaahh"Emily said. I laughed."What's this look for?"Jason asked."I dunno just thought I'd try something new"I said smiling."well it's hot"I turned around to see who said that and of course the one and only jacob white. He's the most popular kid in this school and he is a total flirt. I sighed."hi Jacob"I said without smiling even though it was hard not to. I mean come on he's fucking hot! He has black hair and blue eyes and he has a dimple on his right cheek when he smiles and his perfect white line of teeth he's gorg-"hey babe"Jacob said smiling. He walked closer to me. The bell rang and I quickly scurried out. I went down the stairs and to my locker. I opened my lock and got the stuff I needed for first period and shut my locker. I put it in my bag."Hey did you know we have a new kid?"Austin, my best friend since forever, said."no I didn't"I said furrowing my eyebrows."oh well oh there he is now"he said pointing towards the stairs. I opened my mouth and could not believe what I was seeing."c'mon let's go to class"I said and dragged him to homeroom. We sat in the middle of the classroom. There are two seats beside me. Austin sits in one and nobody sits in the other. I was staring into space when I heard the door slam shut. I looked up and froze. 'no no no no no. Someone kill me now!!' "Class we have a new student! Please welcome Tyler hachi. So Tyler, tell us about yourself."the teacher said and everybody looked at him including me. He looked straight at me the whole time he talked."well I came from New York and I know a girl in this class by the name of Shae Harter." Everyone looked at me and by now I was hiding my face with my hair and banging my head on the desk. The teacher looked around the room."Well it doesn't look like there are any desks open except next to shae." He walked over here."you know this dude?"Austin asked."sadly yes"Tyler sat down next to me and I could feel his eyes burning holes in my head."can I help you?"I asked him looking at him."yes actually. I'd like a kiss"I laughed and the bell rang. I scurried out of the classroom and chaz was there."you got out here pretty quick"he said. I kept looking all around me."shae. Ellooo. Shaeeee""huh what"I said."I said why did you hurry out." I looked at him and he was already looking at me."Tyler's here"I said as we entered first period. Chaz sits behind me and Mr. popular sits next to me and flirts. pfff. I looked on my desk and there was a note. From chaz. Typical. I opened it.

;Chaz: Tyler as in.....hachi?

I wrote back yeah. I looked in front of me. I get a tap on my shoulder and look over at Shawn. I gave him the 'what do you want' look."you look hot like always"he said smirking."thanks"I said looking forward. He put a piece of paper with numbers on my desk. I picked it up. His number. I looked at him and he was doing the 'call me' sign. I raised my eyebrows and he winked. First period was boring. I pretty much spent it kicking Emily who was in front of me. The bell rang and I grabbed my bag. I walked with chaz to my locker and got my books for second period which is history. Amazing."ugh I don't want to go to history."I complained as he walked me there."Haha loser I have math Deuces"he said leaving. I walked into the room and sat next to Austin. I was copying down notes when I heard the door slam. I looked up and it was the one and only, drum role please, Tyler Hachi!"great"I said under my breath. Austin heard it cause he looked at me. I continued to take my notes. I finished taking my notes before everyone like always. I waited for everyone to finish. My phone vibrated in my pocket. I dug it out and opened the text.