Part Five

Hey guys . I'm disappointed in my fans... Very disappointed.

Anyway here's the next part . I'm really liking this story.

And if you like it to I'm thinking you should freakin comment and vote for it!

________

'& this is for Dee ( VonCreep666 )

I rolled around in my bed restlessly. I couldn't get Amber out of my mind. I couldn't get the fact that I had had a normal dream out of my mind. I was changing, that much was obvious.

I groaned waiting for my alarm clock to go off. Thinking about the day ahead of me. How was I going to get through the day without thinking about her. I mean I see her everywhere.

'beep beep beep

I slapped the off button. Pulling my hand up towards my face I rubbed my eyes roughly sitting over the edge of my bed. I leaned myself all the way down and put my forehead on my knees. I had only worn my tight black jeans to be last night. It felt good, stretching my back and resting my tired eyes.

It was at that moment that I had a funny thought. Maybe I don't have to ignore her.

I smiled to myself. I liked this idea.

Jumping up with new excitement I quickly showered and got ready for school.

I ran out of the kitchen and grabbed a price of toast out of the toaster. Head phones already in. Underoath blasted through my ears, a band I had quickly come to love since buying my iPod.

The bus ride went but rather fast and I soon found myself standing in front of the school. Amber not but a hundred feet from me. I smiled and began to walk toward her. She looked up and spotted me. Her hair was tied up today, her bangs swept across her face. Her brown eyes poking through.

Could I do this? I began to rethink my decision. No. I could. And I would.

Slowly my face stretched into a mischievous grin. Our eyes locked together. She just stared at me for a moment. But then her face pulled in to a deep frown as she remembered last night and she quickly averted her gaze from me, but not before rolling her eyes I noticed. I laughed to myself. Someone wanted to have an attitude today. I'll have to see what I can to about that.

But not right now. Not before school in front of her friends. Later. Later I would have my chance.

I walked by her and into the school. This would be fun. Today, I would enjoy school.

Through out the morning I spent my time trying to get her to look my way. Smirking at her every time she passed me in the hallway. I even tried putting on a normal smile but she never looked, not once did she ever look my way.

She was always with a group of friends. A different group every time. I quickly learned that everyone loved her, the jocks, cheerleaders, nerds, emos, everyone loved Amber. There wasn't a person I had seen, besides myself, who didn't talk to her. And she was nice to everyone. Not letting her popularity rule her. She wasn't stuck up or superficial. I don't even think she realizes how popular she is, or if shes popular at all.

As I sat in class before lunch, I stared out the window thinking about her and what my plan was. How in the world was I going to get her to notice me in someway? To talk to me?

The teacher tried to get me to listen in class by asking me a question when I wasn't looking at her, thinking that I would probably answer wrong and make a fool out of myself. Joke was on her when I answered the answer correctly. she had a baffled look on her face, probably wondering how I could have answered her when I wasn't listening, Idiot.

After making a dumb ass of her self she turned back to the board and continued her lecture leaving me back to my thoughts for the rest of the period.

When lunch time came, I went straight back to me usual spot, where I sat by myself every day watching everyone.

Looking around around the lunch room I found Amber sitting with a group of friends laughing. It was to loud in the lunch room for me to hear her laugh. I scowled and looked to each of her friends to trying to find the source of her laughter. My eyes landed on the boy from the first day of school, the one who tried to stop her from taking me to lunch. Will, I think his name was. I wonder if Amber couldn't tell how much he liked her. But based on the way she treated him like a best friend, I'm guessing that's a no.

A devious plan formulated in my mind. I smiled and laughed inwardly.

I'll get her to notice me and I'll get to mess with Will at the same time. Sort of killing two birds with one stone. Only I didn't really have to do the second one, it was more of a bonus. I laughed to myself.

I quickly pushed my chair back and got up. I made my way over to her table with her back toward me I moved in.

Will saw me coming, but Amber didn't.

When I reached her, I leaned down and put both hands on either side of her, resting them on the table. I leaned my face all the way down so that it was right next to her ear.

"Hey baby." I whispered to her. She froze, her face turning a slight shade of red.

To my surprise she acted as if I wasn't there.

"Can you believe some of the idiots they let into school this year?" she asked Will, completely ignoring me. He just looked at me. Jaw clenched.

I laughed. So she wants to play like that? Well then I was going to have to take this up a notch.

I let my hands drop from the table. Slowly I wrapped both of my arms around her waist and pulled her into me, burying my face into the crook of her neck. I could feel her skin become hot against my face. It felt good.

She smelled of such a sweet honey like perfume. I inhaled deeply, grazing the tip of my nose along her neck. She shivered. I almost slipped, but I caught myself and kept my plan moving.

"Come on baby." I whispered, my warm breath trickling down her neck.

Her skin was becoming warmer and warmer. It was getting harder to ignore how amazing it felt to have her in my arms. How right it felt. By the way that she was reacting in my arms I knew she could feel in to. But I could also tell how much she was trying to ignore it, just like I was

I looked up to find Will staring at us. His face red with anger. I remembered why I came over here.

Tightening my grip on her and lifting my head, I spoke again.

"You left your panties at my house last night." I said loud enough for Will to hear. His and her face both dropped.

I smiled sweetly and reluctantly let go of her.

"You can come by and pick them up later." I laughed at her beat red face before turning and leaving them to deal with that little scene.

I laughed to myself as I could hear Amber and Will's pointless banter.

I had thought I had made a smooth escape until I heard small footsteps behind me. I found myself ignoring them until they began to pick up. I could hear that they weren't to far behind me.

I turned to look back but quickly changed my mind when out of the corner of my eye I could see Amber in a full on sprint towards me.

I laughed to myself and began to run.

______

Comment vote fan !

Sorry if there are mistakes I did this whole thing on my itouch.

<3 ma