Chapter 13

James' s POV

After Jackie told me about Lexi, I didn't really know what to do, what to expect. I got my clothes and ran out of the house. I had to see her. I still love her.

When I get to the hospital, I run up to the reception desk. "I'm here to see Alexia Royce please." I say to the lady sitting in the chair.

"She is in room 105" I run In the direction she pointed to.

As I stand in front of the door, I am actually nervous to see the love of my life after so long of not seeing her. I dont know what to say.

I open the door, Jai, Jason, Mr. and Mrs.  Royce sitting and smiling around the white bed. They all turn in my direction, and I almost forget to breathe when I see Lexi turn in my direction.

"James." she whispers.

I couldn't move my feet. Its like, the earth stood still, and before I knew it, she was sitting right beside me, in her wheel chair. She looks so broken, yet, still beautiful, like the years of slumber, made her face brighter.

"Hey James, are you okay?" Jai called out from the other side of the room. I look in his direction, just to look back at Lexi.

"You are more beautiful then I imagined" I whisper to her, making her smile and blush.

She puts her hand over mine, bringing it to her face. "Your daughter looks so much like you." Then instantly, my world comes crashing down. I have a wife, and a beautiful little girl, I can't just leave them for a girl who wanted to leave me. She knew what was going to happened as soon as she shoved those pills in her mouth, and put those razors to her body. She wanted to leave. Anger controls me, and I leave the room, slamming the door behind me, tears welling up in my eyes.

*****************

Lexi's POV

I knew what I said was going to either piss him off, or make him cry. But I wasn't expecting him to do both. I know he has a family, and I know that he would be mad because of what I did. But I was just hoping and praying, he would come back. We've been away from each other before, but he wasn't married and had a kid. I wanted to have his baby, why did Lauren get to?

"Lex, are you okay?" Jai asks. I didn't even realize I was crying.

"Can you take me home?" I ask. I don't really know where home is. My parents moved out of their old home, too many bad memories. Beau and Carter moved back to Melbourne, James and Lauren are married, and then there is Luke. No one has really talked to Daniel since they told them what happened. Apparently he flew off the handle bars when they told him I died. I guess I was dead for about 5 hours, and then, my chest started moving down in the lab, then they hooked me to a screen. Jai told me I was awake for about 4 minutes, until I had a seizure, and was comatose. "With Daniel?" Just the thought of him, makes me want him more. Maybe seeing James and knowing he has a family, I'm not sure, but right now, I just want Daniel.

"Lexi, it's been almost 4 and a half years since we have seen him let alone talk to him. I don't know where he is." I shake my head, and grab my phone from the table. Still the same phone. I dial in Daniels number and press send. Within 3 rings, he answers.

"Okay if this is some twisted game, I'm not having it."

"Daniel, it's me. It's Lexi. I'm awake, and I love you."

Daniel's POV

This can't be real. There is no way. Lexi didn't just call me. And she didn't just tell me she loves me. There is no way! Someone is just messing with me. I'll call Bells, she'll know.

"Hey Mr. Collins." Bells says as she answers the phone. Ever since I left, bells and I would still talk, that's how I knew she was actually alive, just in a coma. But we keep it secret when we talk to another. I don't want the guys to know.

"Hey, um how is Lexi? She is still in her coma, right?" I want her to be awake, but I know she didn't want to see me before all this happened.

"Um, yes, Lydia did wake up from her nap, earlier than we thought." Its always been a good cover up, since she works with Children. I remember her telling me that her Lexi wanted to work together when they got older. It's mostly been Lexis dream to work at a daycare, but, Bells wanted to do it for Lex.

"Oh my god! Okay, I'm going to see her." I say and hang up. This is amazing!

I get to the hospital, and go to room 105, like its been for four years. When I get there, she looks so beautiful. "Hey Lexi." I Whisper.

"Daniel!" She shouts, wheeling her way towards me. I can't believe this Is rally happening.

"I have missed you, so much. You don't even know. I have been miserable since the day I made you cry. I, I wish I could take it all back. I really do Lexi." I tell her. I swear she is the woman of my dreams.

She takes my hand,  squeezing it. "Help me stand?" She asks. And I quickly oblige. When she is standing right in front of me, she crashes her lips to mine. Everything I even imagined.

"I have never stopped loving you. Ever since I kissed you that first day we met, I always thought you were amazing." I tell her. She had to know that. "And I always will."

*******************

A/N: I hope you like chapter 13!!!!