Chapter 1

January 4th 2014

"I am so tired!" I yawn. I walk over to my laptop on my bed. I lay down and go on tumblr. After about ten minutes, my laptop goes off signaling a Skype call. I answer it to see my 3 favourite boys on the screen.

"LEX!" yells Jai.

Jai and I have been best friends since I was like 3. It's been rough since I've moved to America last year.

"What's up? You look really tired." Jai points out.

I put my head down for a moment. I bring my head back up and just look at him. "Well I wonder why. It's 11:30pm here, and it's 3:30pm the next day there." I sass, smirking at them.

"Yeah sorry about that... We were busy today. We would have messaged you earlier, but Luke over here forgot!" Beau said as he shoves Luke.

I giggled a little and then my door opened.

"Mum said to go to bed." My older brother Jason told me, walking over to my bed.

Jason turns 19 two days before my birthday. It kinda sucks having almost the same birthday as your brother, but having it after means that everyone remembers it longer.

"Yeah fine whatever. But I'm talking to the Brooks brothers."

I show him my laptop, and it doesn't take long for him to take it, and start walking away.

"Oh really? Hey mates! How's home?" asks Jason.

"Lonely." Says Jai. He sounded sad, which doesn't surprise me.

I've been sad this whole time. My dad got this really good job opportunity, so he had to take it. Every night before I go to bed I Skype with the boys. I just miss them so much!

Jason hands me my laptop before leaving my room and shutting the door behind him.

"Alright guys, I gotta get to bed. I have a big game tomorrow." I say.

Luke starts to laugh a little, knowing that I'm taking about FIFA. They say goodbye and Beau and Luke leave and go downstairs.

Jai stays on for a couple more minutes. "I miss you Lex. You're my best friend and we've been through everything. Breakups, fights, love, and everything else. I just hope to see you soon."

"Don't worry Jai Jai, I will always be here. I will never forget you, and I hope to see you soon too!" I tell him.

There is a short period of silence before Jai pipes up.

"Oh! I have someone you have to meet before your birthday. Actually before this week ends." He says with a cheeky look on his face.

"Should I be scared?"

"You'll see."

"As long as its not a clown, we'll be fine." I shiver at the thought as I close my laptop and place it on my night stand next to my lamp and shut the light off.

I wonder what he meant by that? Should I be happy to meet someone? I don't know. What if he tries setting me up with someone? Again. Thoughts ran through my head all night as I tossed and turned. Will this be good for me?

************************************

THE NEXT MORNING

"Lexia, wake up." Say the only female voice in the house besides me.

I just take a deep breath, not bothering to open my eyes.

"Alexia Royal! Wake up!"

I fell my covers get yanked off, but honestly, that's okay. It was starting to get a little warm under all these sheets.

"ALEXIA ROYAL ROYCE! GET UP NOW! Don't make me get the water bucket."

Just as those worda left her mouth,my eyes open wide.

"You wouldn't!" I gasp.

My mother looks at me and shakes her head and looks down. I look down too, and notice that she already has the water bucket. My eyes got bigger and I ran out of bed.

I go to my bathroom and take a shower. A warm shower is 10 times better than an ice bath if you know what I mean.

As I get out if the shower, I grab a towel and wrap it around my hair. I grab another towel and wrap it around my body. I walk into my room and turn on my iPod.

The first song that plays is wrecking ball by Miley Cyrus. I'm literally in love with her! She is just such an amazing person!

I start singing and dancing all around my room, until I notice something on my laptop... I see Jai and some guy with blonde hair and a sexy lip ring. The sound of laughter snaps me out of my thoughts, and then I notice that I am half naked in front of them.

"OH MY GOD!" I shriek.

I run to my laptop and turn it around. I still hear laughing as I quickly change. I put on my dark wash short shorts, my white tiger T-shirt, my infinity necklace, an my favourite black skater DC's.

I grab my brush and go to my laptop and turn it around. "What the hell? who turned my laptop on? I ask through gritted teeth.

Jai looks at me. "Little Jessie."

Jessie is my 8 year old little brother. He always goes into my room and either takes things, or plays with things. I had to get a lock and key for my door, but still finds a way in. My face starts to turn red.

"JESSIE!" I scream from my doorway.

I walk out of my room and into the hallway. "What the bloody hell Jessie! What did I tell you about going into my room?!"

"To not to."

And que those infamous puppy dog eyes.

I go down to his level. "That doesn't work with me."

A smile is no shining through my facial features. He stomps his foot and stomps the rest of the way down the stairs.

I go back into my room to see Jai and sexy lip ring guy. "Sorry about that by the way." I say as I sit on my bed. "So who are you?" I ask, referring to sexy lip ring guy.

"My name is Daniel, Daniel Sahyounie." He says with a thick sexy Australian accent.

"Hi I'm Alexia, but you can call me Lex or Lexi if you want." I say, feeling my face get hotter, and possibly redder. He smiles, and its so beautiful! "I like your smile." I say, not realising I was about to sag something.

"Uh thanks." He says, his smile growing.

"Well I'm gonna leave you two crazy kids alone." Says Jai as he gets up and leaves.

We didn't really say anything for a little bit. "So, you like Miley Cyrus?" he asks.

I look up at the screen. "Yeah I love her." I say.

He takes his hat off and runs his fingers through his hair. 'Hot!' I think to myself. "Yeah! people say that I look a lit like her." He says. I start laughing a little, and so does he.

My hair starts to dry, and its really long and a little wavy. I start playing with my light brown hair. I have a bunch of dark and string/yarn bracelets on both my wrists. I was able to do my makeup like talking to sexy man, and fix my hair up a little. "Well I got to go now. It was nice talking to you." He says.

Jai comes back in as Daniel leaves. "Sooooo..." he cooed. "How was Daniel?"

"It was good." I say.

"Oh and by the way, I have another surprise for you." He says. "Turn around and open your door." I look at him in confusion.

I slowly get up and open the door. As I open the door I see Jai right there.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

A/N: Well I hope you all like it! Please comment what you think and please vote!.

Question of chapter: What is your favourite One Direction song?

See you next time on My best friend. Well Tata for now!