Chapter 11

James POV

After Bells and Ronnie brought me up stairs, I couldn't think. Why would Daniel do this to me? Why wouldn't Lexi tell me? I had to get the information from Jacob, and as soon as the words left his mouth, I practically ran downstairs to find Jai and Daniel. I need to talk to Lex, I want to hear to from her.

I walk to our room, and stand in front of the closed door. I press my ear against the white door, listening to her soft cries. I quietly knock on the door, after about 7 seconds, she opens the door. She quickly cries into my arms. She must know that I know. I have never seen her ever cry like this. Okay, maybe when we broke up, her brother told me how much she cried.

"I'm so sorry." I say, stroking her hair, calming her down.

"Wait, you know?" She asked, confused, tears still rolling down her face.

"Yeah, Jacob told me. Daniel kissed you." I say, but she just shakes her head.

"I'm not crying because of Daniel." She sniffed. "Then why are you crying?" I ask, a bit confused.

"It's, its," She chokes out. "Its Jessie." She cries. "He, he's in the Hospital, and they dont know if he's gonna make it." She then runs out of the room, yelling for Jai, while I stand there motionless.

*******

We, me, Lex, Jai, Beau, and Luke, go to the hospital, and see Mr. and Mrs. Royce, Jason, and some girl. "Mom!" Lexi cries out. "Oh, Lexi." Mrs. Royce sighs, holding Lexi tight in her arms.

"How is he?" I ask Jason, who seems to be standing in the back, away from everyone else. "He's not doing too well. They said that his BP is low, I dont know what that even means, but he's too weak. They said we cant even go in and see him because he is that bad!" Jason cries.

"What happened?" I ask, looking at the cuts on Jason's face and arms.

"Him and I were cruising down the road, when out of nowhere, this black car hits us, right on Jessie's side of the car!" I put my arm on his back, giving him comfort. Lexi comes over, and takes Jason to the cafe.

I feel so bad for them all. Luke, Jai, and Beau are all hurting as well, they are all like siblings. They all grew up together. Them 3 and Lexi would babysit Jessie when he was younger. 8 years later, here we all are, in a waiting room while he fights for his life.

******

About a half hour later, the entire waiting room is filled with tears, amd screaming, as Lexi pushes past the doctor, into Jessie's room, not believing the news the doctor just gave us.

"You bastard!" Lexi yells, pointing up. "How dare you take an innocent little boy!" She cries. Jai, and Luke quickly run to her, hugging her tight. I just cant move.

"Excuse me, but someone would like to talk to a family member of Jessie." The doctor says. Lexi decides to go, not wanting to be in the same room as her late brother, who is now lifeless on the bed.

Minutes later, everyone, including us and her parents, are ripping Lexi off the man that wanted to talk to her. "You bastard!! Its your fault my little brother is dead!! Hes dead and its all your fault!"

Lexi's POV

After my parents and brother pry me off the man, I begin balling into Jai's shoulder. That man, is the one who hit my little brother. He is the reason he is no longer breathing!

While he was yelling at me to get off him, you could almost taste the whiskey off his breath. About 10 minutes later, police arrived and handcuffed the man to the bed he was on, since I made him bleed.

******

When we got home, and by home, I mean I went to my parents house with mum, Jason, his girlfriend, and dad, I stayed in Jessie's room, mum said it was a bad idea, but I just blocked her out.

This was how it was for about two weeks. I never left his room unless I had to use the bathroom. I never even changed nt clothes. I always wore his sweatshirts, and yes, they did fit me.

Him and I have, had, this special bond, so he would always make sure that I could always barrow his sweatshirts.

Every night, I would cry myself to sleep, curled up in a ball in his bed. Jai, Luke, Beau, and James would come and check on me, but I just kept myself locked in u is room.

On the day of his funeral, was the first time anyone had seen me. The only time I left that room was at night. I didn't even care if I need the bathroom anymore, having Jessie with me was more important.

So many people tried to text me, to make sure I was okay, but I ignored them. The only person who never attempted to talk to me was Daniel.

Im glad he hasn't. If he did, things would be also much worse.

Now I stand here, looking down to my little Jessie, cold, still, pale. It took so much for me to do this.

"Now Alexia," my father says, "Would you like to say some farewell words to your brother?" he asks.

"No!" I shout, running out of the room, screaming.

"Now Alexia," my father says, "Would you like to say some farewell words to your brother? " he asks.

I stand up to the podium, everyone looking at me. "I can't do this." I think to myself. I cant do this.

*****

A/N: Well that was a sad chapter. Sorry about that. I wanted something to happen, you must think in have issues now, but stuff like this actually happens, and it fucking sucks!

So, im gonna end this with a BYE!!!