Chapter 5

"GET UP!!!" Screams a familiar female voice. I look up to see Carter wearing on of Beaus sweatshirts. "I want to see my girl graduate, and the only way that will happen, is with me dressing you! Now go shower so I can do your hair, make up, and get your outfit PERFECT!" I am literally scared shitless.

I take my shower and grab all the stuff Carter needs to get me ready, well the stuff she didn't already grab to use on herself. I put on James zip up sweater under my tan bra so that when I get my dress on, I don't ruin her "masterpiece".

She dries my hair, and straightens it so that she can braide better. She does my make-up perfect and grabs a bunch of cute bracelets to put on my wrists. I put the cute tan puffy dress on, and my sparkly tan heels. Carter is wearing a short black puffy strapless dress with thick light pink ribbon around the middle with black heels.

We walk downstairs to meet up with everyone else. "My baby is graduating!" my mum says, opening her arms and tear stains on her cheeks. "I am so proud of you." she whispers. "Thank you mum. It means a lot." I cup her cheeks in my palms, looking into her eyes. 

"Everyone ready!?" Annabelle walks in, wearing a short red dress with a black wallet and purple/grey glittery stilettos. We all nod in agreement and get in mine, Jason, and my parents cars. 

Jackie meets us there and the three of us go wait in our lines while everyone else is in their seats. When the thing is over, Jackie leaves with her Parents, and Carter, Annabelle, Beau, Luke, Jai, Daniel, James, and I take my car, and go lunch at the Olive Garden.

"I will have the soup and Salad, and bring A LOT of bread sticks." I say, making sure I get those bread sticks. Everyone else orders and we all laugh at the most stupi things. I look over to see Lukes arm around Bells shoulder. ooooooo!

When we finish lunch, James, Jai, Beau, Daniel,and I go and move my things to the house, while Luke and Bell have a "date". When we are all finally settled in, it's about 10 and I get really tired. James and I decide to share a foom so he is passed out, spread across the whole bed before I get the chance to go to bed. Great.

I wake up to the sound of screaming and shouting. I sit up and look around me room. I get up and slowly walk downstairs to see Jason with his arm wrapped around Jackie. I see Jai on the other side of the room, his face bright red, and Jackie's eyes red and puffy. "What the hell is going on?" I ask, kind of pissed because its 5:30 in the morning. "Well your 'BFF' Jackie, and your brother were just caught tongue wrestling in the living room." Says Jai, angrily. "Well why do you care?" I ask in confusion. "I thought that Jackie and I had something special." He said.

I walked over to him and embraced him into a hug. "Hey, it will be just fine, I promise. You'll find the right girl for you soon enough." I said. "So what, it didn't work out with you and Arianna, doesn't mean that is how it's gonna be with every girl, I promise." I say, placing my hand on his shoulder.

I open my eyes and see James laying next to me. Did I just really dream that? Weird. I get out of bed and walk downstairs.

**************************************

I KNOW I HAVENT UPDATED INA WHILE, AND I KNOW ITS SHORT, SO HERE IT IS. IT WOULD BE BETTER, BUT I DONT FEEL LIKE WRITING ANYMORE.

.