Chapter 4

"WAKE UP!!! EVERYONE GET YOUR FUCKING ASSES UP NOW!!!!" yells a familiar male voice. I wake up to see Beau completely dressed, trying to get everyone up.

"Fuckin Cunt!" I yell.

"Carter is coming today!" he said with excitement. As soon as he said that I shot up from my bed and helped him get all the guys up.

I didn't waste any time to take a shower and jut got changed and put my hair in a messy bun with Jai's shorts under Luke's grey sweatpants, my lime green tank top, and Daniels Lil' Wayne black T-shirt. I hate when people wear socks and sandals, but I didn't have time to grab something else.

We get in the car and head to the airport. Beau was driving with Jai and Luke in the front set next to him, James sitting on the right side, Daniel on the left side, and me in the middle. I was going to sit in the way back, but they wanted to use all 6 seats first.

As we get to the airport, I start to get hungry, so I go to Dunkins to get something to eat. "I'll go with you." Says Daniel.

"Yeah I'll help you." Says James. Maybe it's just be, but I think they both like me, and its kinda starting to become overwhelming.

We come back with donuts and drinks, as we wait for Carter. "When I she suppose to get here?" I asked.

"Any minute now." Says Beau. Right after he says that, my life literally flashed before my eyes.

I turn back around to see Beau, but all I can see is the back of Carter. "Well hi Carter." I say aloud. She turns around.

"LEXI!!!!! OH MY GOD I MISS YOU!!!!" she screams. She runs up to me and we hug. "We need to talk." Se says. My face dropped as the sound of her voice went serious. We went over to the chairs as the guys grabbed her stuff.

"Is everything alright?" I ask.

"Jai messaged me the past two nights saying that you have been crying in your sleep. He said ever since the kiss with you and James." She said.

"I don't know. I think I might still love him, but I think I like Daniel too. I just don't know what todo." I say.

"Do what your heart tells you."

"Your right. Your right. Thanks Carter." I say as I give her a hug. Thy guys meet up with us.

"Is everything alright?" asks James.

"Everything is perfect." I say a I walk up to him and kiss him. I feel safe in his arms. I turn around to see Daniel sad. I walk over to him. "I'm sorry." I say.

"It's not your fault." He says.

"I know. But are we good?" I ask.

"We're great."

We get in the car and we go to the beach. Beau is still driving, Carter next to him, then Luke, and in the back is James on the left, Daniel on the right, Jai in the middle, and I'm sitting on James's lap.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

As we get to the house from the beach, I started to feel a bit of tension between James and Daniel. I couldn't help but notice that Daniel hadn't said a word to whole trip. What if I just hurt a friendship? We walk back to my house, and I can't help but feel guilty, like this is all my fault. Daniel, you alright?" I ask.

He looks at me with this confused look. "Yeah I'm fine. Why wouldn't I be fine." He asks.

I just look at him. "Because I picked James, and not you."

"As long as I can see you beautiful face everyday, I will be fine." He said. He gave me a hug and we met up with the other guys and Carter upstairs. Tomorrow is the guys last day staying here, and tomorrow is my high school graduation. This has been the best weekend I could have had with them. And Friday we had no school, which was awesome too!

I walk upstairs to see boxes, and some of my stuff missing. "Where is my stuff?" I ask. I look inside the boxes and see my stuff in them. "Why is my stuff in here?"

"Because after tomorrow, you will be living with us." Says Beau. He walks over to me and gives me a box. "Finish packing bitch."

"Alright, dickwad, just remember I know where you sleep." I sass back. Jai walks over to us and takes the box. "Actually your moving in with us tomorrow after your graduation." Says Jai. "Oh and will your friend Jackie be there too?" He asks.

"Yes she will be there. She's graduating with me." I say.

"Will Annabelle be there too?" asks Luke as he rushes over to us.

"Yes she will be there too." I say. They both smile as we all finish packing. "Does my parents know about this?" I ask.

"Who do you think gave us the boxes." Sassed Beau.

"Wow my parents mush really want to get rid of me." I say.

"Actually Jason really wanted your room. He hates his collage roommate, so he's moving back in." Says Carter. We finish packing and then call it a night. I couldn't sleep because all I was thinking about was tomorrow.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

A/N: I hope you like it and please comment and vote. Thank you. Dedication goes to @forever_wreckless

Question of the Chapter: What is your favourite holiday?

Mine is Christmas.

Happy Thursday everyone! Tata for now!

Lacey Chabert as Carter in the media--