Chapter 10

Lexi's POV

She just wasn't the one, but don't worry, she is out there." I say, smiling at him. He looks up, and kisses me. I try and push him off, but he's too strong. How can he not tell I am trying to push him away?

"Daniel!" I hear someone yell. I look over to see Jacob. Thank god. I run full blown over to him. I burry my face into his chest, as I cry. Why did Daniel kiss me? I'm dating his best friend.

"Daniel, I think you need to leave, now." Jacob says. Skip does as told, and leaves. "Are you okay?" He asks.

I shake my head and continue to cry. We walk downstairs and see James, Jai, Luke, and Beau walk in.

"Why does Daniel look pissed off?" James chuckled as he embraced me into a hug.

I don't want to tell him. I can't tell him. I have to tell him. How do I tell him?  Why is this so hard?

Oh that's right, my boyfriend's best friend kissed me!

"Um, uhh." I stuttered.

"He's upset about everything with Ally." Jacob interjected. I nod my head as a thank you.

Jai's POV

It's been three hours since I've seen Lexi. When we got home, she didn't talk to anyone. she just say on the couch, watching the blank screen. When Daniel came home, she practically ran upstairs, and hasn't come down since.

What happened between them while we were gone?

I walk upstairs to find Skip, but he's not I'm his room. Maybe he's downstairs.

When I go downstairs I see him punching the shit out of the punching bag. He looks pissed.

"Hey Skip, you okay? " I ask.

"Go away!" He yells.

"What the hell is your problem?!" I ask, getting annoyed with his shit.

"You won't understand." He sighs.

"Then let me understand."

"I, I love Lexi,  I love her so much. I can't stop thinking about her. she means so much to me, and the only reason I was with Ally was because I had to stop thinking about Lexi. I mean, she's in a relationship with my best friend." He blurted out.

Rage was filling inside me, but I had to calm it down. I know how much he means to Lexi. Wait, why aren't they talking? Did he do something to her?

"Its not like you kissed her or anything." I joke, when really, I had to know.

He doesnt say anything, just stares at the floor. I'm about bitch him out, when I hear James run down the stairs, anger all over his face. Shit. I've never seen James this pissed!

"You kissed my fucking girlfriend?!" James yelled. Shit! I run over to james and push him back as he gets ready to swing. "Help!" I yell, still trying to get some controll over James.

Beau, Ronnie, Bells, and Jacob come running downstairs. Bells and Ronnie take James upstairs, James screaming things at Daniel.

When they leave, Daniel turns around, running his fingures through his hair, screaming, and punching the wall next to him.

"What the hell Happened?" Beau asks, hes really stupid, isnt he?

"I kissed Lexi, alright?" Daniel screams.

"I think you need to leave, just for a couple days. So everyone can calm down." Jacob says, from the far corner of the room.

"And where you I go?" Daniel asks.

"I already talked to my distant aunt that lives here, you can stay with her." He offers.

"Alright." Daniel says. going uostairs to get his things.

**********

Well hello there! Its been a little while. Well here is chapter 10, I hope you like it. Um, Sorry about the whole Daniel thing. Please don't hate me, I promise it will all get better, maybe...