Chapter 12

Jai's POV

"Hey babe" I say into the phone. "Yeah I'm worried about her too." "Yeah, she still hasn't left that room, well except for the funeral." Maybe. I just hate seeing her like that." "Yeah im going to go see if she will let me in this time." "Yes if she won't let me in I will call you right away." I promise Ariana.  When I hang us the phone I walk to Lexi's parents house.

I knock on the door a few times. "Lex, please let me in." I say. something doesn't seem right. Usually I can hear some type of noise, but this time I cant. "Lex!" I say, a lot louder.

"Hey, why are you shouting?" James asks. He has been staying here the entire time, just in case Lexi needed him. I stayed too, we agreed incase she needed her friend.

"Something doesn't seem right. I just have this gut feeling." I say.

"So its not just me." James whispers, his face tensing up. We pound harder on the door, until I get an idea to find the key.

Once I do, I quickly open the door, to see Lex passed out on the floor, blood surrounding her and a empty bottle of  pills next to her.

"Her wrists are completely cut up, same with her legs and stomach!" James sobs out.

"Call 911!" I direct. "Tell them she over dosed on pills, is barely breathing,  and has lost a lot of blood!" I shout frantically,  as I try and look at what Kind of pills she took. She ripped off the labels.

"Help!" I yelled, so everyone in the house would know.

"Lexi" Mrs. Royce cried out as soon as she walked into the room and saw Lexi.

Minutes later the ambulance came over and took her. Her parents went with her,  while James and I went to the house to get the other guys.

"Beau, Luke!" I yelled. "Bells, anyone else!" everyone met us in the living room.

"Is everything alright?" Bells asks.

"Not even close. Its Lexi." I say. Tears threatening to spill through my eyes.

"What happened?" Luke asked, seeming to already know the answer.

"She ober dosed on some pills and has lost a lot of blood." James says. Soon everyone is crying.

"Call Jackie. She needs to know." Annabelle says. "I know they aren't talking right now, but they have been through a lot, and she needs to know."

We get to the hospital, Jason runs up to me, crying into my arms, which makes me start crying. I feel so bad for them. They just lost Jessie, and now they might loose Lexi. I cant even think about the pain the all must be in.

"How is she?" Annabelle asks.

"We dont know. They said if they can find what kind of pills they are, they can determine how she will be." Jason says.

"I think I know what it was." I say. "Remember when Jessie had to take those A.D.H.D meds? I think that's what she took. She got thwm from his bathroom. And that's what was missing." I point out.

"I'm go I to tell the doctor." Jason says.

********

Lexi's POV

Where am I? I think to myself. What happened? The last thing I remember is getting really mad, grabbing thw blade from the pencil sharpener, then grabbing a pill bottle, so I could be with Jessie again.

"Lexi!" I hear. I turn around, to see Jessie.

"Jessie!" I yell to him. Running and hugging him. Never wanting to let him go.

"Lexi, what are you doing here?" he asks.

"I came to see you."

"You don't belong here."

What? "Why don't I belong here? I'm with you know."

"You belong with James, Jai, mum, dad, Jason, and even Jackie. They need you. It's just not your time. And it won't be for a while." he says.

"How do you know that?" I ask.

"You learn a lot of things up here. Like I know what you are getting for your 18th birthday next week. Like I know when you and James get married. Your wedding will be so beautiful. You are using my favorite colours." He laughs. "But you have time. Go back. But dont worry, We will see each other soon enough, but not here." He says. "I want you too have this." He says, giving me his lucky bracelet I bought his for his 7th birthday.

"Jessie!" I say, but then everything goes black. My eyes open, and I see Jai and my parents all next to my bed, tears in their eyes. Where am I?

"Where am I?" I ask, stretching out my arms. I see Jessie's bracelet on my wrist.

"Oh my baby!" My mom yells out.

"Where is James?" I ask. I really need him right now.

"Um, lets just get you something to drink, you are probably very thirsty. It's been a while." My father says.

"Where am I and where is James?!" I ask, a little more annoyed.

"You are in the hospital. You were in a coma for 4 and a half years. I'm so sorry." Jai says.

"Wait what?" This can't be happening. "Where is James?!"

"James is um, at his house. With his, um wife and their little girl." Jai says as he holds my hand.

"The love of my life is married and has a baby? How could he do this to me?" I can't help the tears that fall down my face.

"We will take you home tomorrow and catch up, okay?" Jai asks.

"No! I am going home with my boyfriend!" I yell. It's really hard to tell when you havent had a drink in four and a half years.

"Lex," My dad says.

"No, I want to see James!" I say calmer.

******2 Days later*****

James's POV

"Jackie, can you get my phone? I think I left it on The table." I say, as I hold my 4 Month old baby girl in my arms.

Jackie and I started dating about a year after Lexi went into a coma. They said she would be in there for years, and that I should move on. So I did.

Jackie and I got married last year, and just had a baby 4 months ago. We both agreed on the name Alexia, because we both love Lexi so much.

"Um babe, you just got a call from Jai, and um, its about Lexi." She says handing me my phone, her face white as a ghost.

"What did he say?" I ask.

"Lexi woke up. Actually two days ago. They are letting her out today, but only if you go and see her. She won't let anyone try and help her. She is only asking for you." If I had anything else but Alex in my arms, I would drop it.

"I thought we had more time!" I say.

"She is definitely never going to talk to me again." Jackie says under her breath as she takes Alex from me.

"I have to go and see her." I say, running to the closet  to get clothes that dont have baby vomit all over them.

*********

A/N: Holy crap! So that just happened. Well I hope you like it. Bye!