Chapter Thirteen(Raina+Ellie)

This chapter is dedicated to her because she is the first person to tell me she actually enjoys this book! Also check out her Tomboy Love book. It's great!

___________________________________________       

      We make it to the hospital three hours later thanks to breaking the law multiple times by speeding. When we get to the pack's hospital we are ushered to a room to find Ellie laying in a bed with an IV hooked in her arm. Trevor rushes over. He bends down so he is close to her.

          "Oh thank god. The baby is'nt here yet. I love you so, so, s-" Trevor cut off by Ellie's hand hitting him hard on the head.

         "You idiot! I almost had to shove this child out by myself." She says.

        "I'm so sorry baby. It won't ever happen again. How are you feeling?" He asksher sweetly.

        "Oh I don't know. Anywhere from the feeling of shoving a brick out of my ass to possibly having a quarter back punch my stomach. Other than that just perfect." She says before wincing as another contraction hit's. Nolan and I just chuckle.

         "Oh I'm sorry. It will be over soon. Then we can be with our pup." Trevor says holding her hand.

         "That's the only thing I'm looking forward too. Being a happy family." She says before letting a heavy breath out.

         "Is there anything I can do to ease the pain?" Trevor asks.

        "Yeah. You can go find the doctor and tell him to load me up with some meds." She says.

         "Alright. Raina? Can you go check to see if you can find the doctor?" Trevor asks me.

        "Oh yeah. Of course." I say heading out the door. Before I leave Nolan grabs my arm.

         "Be careful." He says.

         "I'll be fine. It's only a walk down the hall." I say. I stand on my tip toes and peck him on the lips."love ya!" I say before leaving. I walk down the hall to the desk with matirnity nurses stationed there.

         "Hi um, I was wondering if Ellie Willis can have some more medicine to knock down the pain?" I say.

        "Let me see. What's her room number?" The nurse asks.

       "Room two-o-eight." I say. I watch as she types it in to her computer.

        "Oh, well she actually is about to have Dr. Kirklan check to see how much she is dialated. If it's ten she won't be able too." The nurse says a matter-o-factly.

        "Thanks." I say as I walk back to her room. I get there just in time to here what the doctor says.

       "Were going to have to have an immediate emergency C-section right now." She says as she speaks into her walkie talkie that is clipped to her lab coat.

       "What?!" Trevor and Ellie say at the same time.

       "The babies oxygen is going down. We must get it out." She says. Just then nurse's rush in and start wheeling Ellie away. One throws a set at scrubs to Trevor.

       "Get ready for your pup." The same nurse says.

      Trevor stands there for a second shocked before running out the door behind them.

____________________________________Ellie's POV:

       All around me nurses and doctors are preparing for a surgery I was'nt meant to have.

     "We can do this. It'll be alright honey." An older nurse says to me.

     I can feel tears falling down my face. Just then Trevor is at my side in ridiculas blue scrubs.

     "You'll be alright." He says.

     "I'm not worried about me. I'm worried about our pup!" I say.

     "It's okay." Is all he says. Just then a nurse injects me with a needle so I can't feel the surgery.

     They then begin to wheel me into the surgery room. The wheel under huge florescent lights and turn them on. The whole room is white and stark. Trevor holds my hand. The nurses put up a huge blue curtain so I can't see anything. They bring Trevor a chair to sit on next to me. Suddenly the door's are flung open and in walks the surgeon.

      "Let's have a pup shall we?" He says walking behind the curtain. I can feel a light pressure in my abdomen but other than that I feel nothing. Suddenly Trevor gasps.

      I hear a shrill, loud, cry as our pup makes it's way into the world.

       "It's a beautiful baby girl." The doctor says handing her off to a nurse.The nurse wraps her in a blanket and then hands her to Trevor. He put her near my face.

       "Oh my little angel." I whisper to my tiny daughter. After that they weigh her to find she is seven pounds nine ounces. She is twenty inches long and is as cute as a button. After they clean her and I up they wheel us back into my room where Nolan and Raina wait.

       "Oh my goodness. She is gorgeous." Raina says after we tell them the gender of our baby girl.

      "We would like to ask you to be her god paren'ts." Trevor says.

      "Of course." They both say at the same time.

      "What's her name going to be?" Nolan asks.

      "We thought about boy and girl names and we've decided to name her Rosalyn for her first name and for her middle name we are thinking Meadow. So Rosalyn Meadow Willis." I say.

      "It is gorgeous." Raina says. Just then the surgeon walks in and Raina gasps. They both just stare at each other.

     "Daddy?" Raina says.

_____________________________________________

Ok so I know I'm a meanie pants fo the cliffhanger but I will upload soon! Muhahahahaha!