Chapter Sixteen(Totiana)

My father was becoming increasingly irratated with the situation. We knew that they would be looking for a message on where to meet us for the showdown.

              "Just leave a message for them in Raina's dorm." I say simply.

             "No! I told you that they were'nt there!" My father yells.

           "Well what does this mean?" I ask.

           "It means I'm planning something bigger." He says simply as if it handles it all.

          "And what might that be?" I ask.

          "Don't sass me!" He snaps.

         "I'm sorry!" I say cowaring quickly.

        "Now about the plan......... I think I were going to need more time." He says.

        "Why?" I ask.

        "Because I want to raid Ardius's pack." He says.

       "And how are two people going to do that?" I ask.

       "I said no sassing!" He hisses.

       "I'm not trying too! I'm just confused!" I say. Actually  I make the mistake of yelling it.

      "Did you just yell at me?" My father asks. He steps closer.

      "No." I lie.

     "Don't you lie! I heard you!" He says. He steps even closer.

     "Okay I did!" I say.

     "Excuse me? You yelled at me?" He says. He steps so close to me. I begin to shake.

    "Answer me!" He screams.

    "Yes." I manage to get out.

     He laughs darkly before slapping me hard across the face.

     "Don't you ever disrespect me that way again!" He yells.

     "Okay." I say fast. I'm trying to end the conversation.

      "You can't even have the decency to say 'yes sir'?" He yells yet again.

     "What? No! I'm sorry." I say as I stumble over my words.

      "Your getting punished!" He says. He grabs me by my hair and begins to drag me to my room.

      "I'm sorry! Please don't put me in there!" I say. He gives my hair an extra hard tug and I fall. He however does'nt let go of my hair. I can feel my hair being ripped out as he continues to drag me along. I yell out in pain.

      "You just shut up!" He yells.

      He drags me in the room and begins to beat me. He kicks me and punches me until I finally black out.

-Sometime later-

        When I wake up I feel like absolute crap. I look around me to find myself in my room. My father sits in the corner staring at me.

       "Oh look. The princess has awoken." He says.

       "Father I am so sorry. Please forgive me." I say.

      "I do. I feel I've punished you accordingly." He says with a sinister smile.

     "I deserved the beating." I say.

     He laughs."I did'nt let you off that easy. Look down." He says. He points towards the floor.

     I look down and I am utterly confused. All around me is reddish brown stuff. I pick some up in my hand and realize it's my hair. I touch my head. It is gone. He has shaved my head.

__________________________________________________________

So that's that chapter!

What did you think?

I felt like the whole thing was  pretty sinister.......

What do you think of Totiana?

Let me know in the comments!