Chapter Nineteen

I immeadiately hit speed dial for Nolan and sat with noisy, dry sobs on the couch. I could'nt even here his presence over my crying and jumped when I felt his hand on my shoulder. He sighed and just wrapped me in his arms.

                     "It's going to be all right." He says after an hour of my persistant crying.

                     "How?" I say with a crackly and dry voice. I was terrified. I felt horrible when I read that note. My stomach swirled inside of me as I sat in the arms of a cozy Nolan.

                    "I don't know how it will, but I promise you it will all work out." Nolan says kissing my forehead.

                   "But what about Totiana? Will she be ok?" I ask as another round of sobs come out of me.

                   "We will figure it out." Is all he says in reply.

                   "I love you." I whimper.

                  "I love you too, love you so much." He murmurs.

                  Suddenly Rosalyn begins to cry from her pack 'n' play in our room. I wipe the tears from my face and get up.

                   "Rosalyn is still here?" Nolan asks.

                 "Yeah. Ella asked me to keep her here for a couple days. Some kids at the school are passing around a bug so she does'nt want Rosalyn to catch it." I say.

                  "Ah, so how is she doing with the new job?" He asks.

                 "I think ok, she looked a little tired but that's to be expected with a baby in the house." I say as I make my way to Rosalyn and pick her up.

                 "Shhh, It's ok, It'll be alright." I coo to her.

                "Your so good with her." Nolan says.

               "Thanks babe." I say. Soon Rosalyn just has a tear-streaked face and is looking up at me brightly.

               "Let's go get you a bottle." I say carrying her to the kitchen with Nolan trailing behind us.

              I get a pre-made bottle from the fridge and warm it up before feeding Rosalyn. As Rosalyn hugrily eats I sit down on the sofa.

              "Can you bring me a glass of water?" I ask as I hear Nolan rattle around in the kitchen.

               "Sure, hold on." He says from the room.

               Soon he comes in with my water, and a beer for himself. He has his tie off and the first few buttons of his shirt undone. He looks so handsome.

               "What are we going to do babe?" I ask once more.

               "We are going to love each other and cherish the love we share." He says cheesily.

              "I'm serious." I say.

              "And so am I. But like I said, we will figure it out. I swear." Nolan says.

             "Alright. I just am worried." I say.

            "I am too. But we will move through this. I promise." He says.

            Rosalyn looks to be falling asleep in my arms as we talk. I wish my life was so peaceful.

_________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys, sorry for the EXTREMELY late update but I have been getting caught up with school and everything else. More updates on the way:) And yes I know this is a short chapter but I'm on a time crunch and desperately needed to update.