Chapter Eight(Totiana)

I was walking up the path to the dorm when the illuminating path way lights shut off. I was left in utter darkness. I began to walk faster to the dorm. I went from speed walking to a full out sprint until I made it inside the building. I sighed with relief as I began to walk down the long hallway. I passed door after door as I neared the dorm. Suddenly to my left a door opened and a hand shot out grabbing me. The room was so dark. I could'nt see anything. Then I heard him.

              "Your doing a great job. Soon I'll be able to kill them both." My dad says.

             "You need to stop. I like this normal life." I say.

             "Shut up. I'm getting revenge on that stupid boy for his father kicking you out of the pack." My dad says. The room is still dark.

              "You need to stop this. I deserved to be kicked out." I say.

              "No you did'nt! That human tried to assualt you. And now twenty one years later your stuck in a nineteen year olds body." My dad says.

             "It was in the law to never kill a human. I was lucky not to be executed." I mutter.

           "That's not getting lucky! It's being treated like crap!" My dad yells.

          "Please end this. What's done is done. Move on." I say.

          "Not until he pays. His stupid actions is going to cost his son and his son's mate." My dad spit's out.

          "Why? Why do we need revenge. If you fight the alpha he will win." I say.

         "I don't care. Your my daughter and you deserve revenge. Do you want the meniscual human who almost raped you too get away with it? You killed him but then you got ripped away from your pack. It is just disgusting." My dad says. This is what does it. I snap. My dad is right. They deserve to die. Nolan's stupid dad kicked me out and threw me out. I deserve revenge.

        "What are we going to do?" I ask. My dad smiles.

        "That's my girl. Were going to pretend I'm holding you hostage. We will leave a note for Raina to find. Nolan will find it and know it's me. He'll come after me. Raina will come thinking she is going to save you. I'll kill her and then you know he will kill himself. If he does'nt then I will." My dad says. I can only smile.

         "That sounds smart. I thought we were just going to use Raina to get to Nolan though." I say. I don't really mind her death but I rather not just kill her.

         "Yeah but then I was thinking it would really hurt him if we killed her first." My dad says.

        "That's smart." I say. It's a good plan. When we first found out that Nolan was going to college I was the one who had the idea that I should too. I'm stuck in my nineteen year old body because my werewolf abilities were tooken away as soon as I was kicked out. My father had loved the idea and then came up with the whole stalker thing. I of course played along. I was ready for Nolan to die. But then I got caught up stupidly in feeling bad for him. Not anymore. He deserved to die. Raina did'nt but who really cares?

        "You have a brilliant mind like me." My father murmurs.

        "I'm happy it will soon be over." I say. After twenty one years of following and stalking Nolan I was ready for it to end.

        "Don't you worry soon we can live in peace. Aridus(Nolan's dad) should have saw this coming. I warned him. Nolan is his first and only child." My dad says.

       "Who will take his place if Nolan is dead?" I ask.

       "That's the thing. No one will. The pack will just end. It's better that way anyway." My dad says smiling. Revenge was the only thing he has ever thought about since I was exiled. I am just happy that he will hopefully get over it after this is all over.

      "There is only one thing though." I say smiling.

      "What's that?" My dad asks.

      "I want to be the hand that kills Raina." I say smiling.

____________________________

 Ok so sorry guys I know it's a little shorter than most of my chapters but I have been rushing around this week and I wanted to atleast update four times this week. This was the third time and tommorow I will probably update for the last time this week tommorow so watch out for that! What do you think of Totiana and her lies? Do you think she is evil or do you think she is brainwashed by her father? Let me know what you think in the comments! One more thing. Do you like my new username? I changed it because that's my youtube name!  I dedicate this chapte to princesssharley because I love her horror stories and I feel like this a pretty horrorish chapter!:)