Chapter Three(Totiana)

All I wanted to do was go pee. Then I walk into the bathroom and there is a scary ass note written on the mirror. All I could do was scream. I moved myself into the corner ans sat there screaming. Raina walked in looking at me like I'm crazy.

           "What? What is it?" She asks worriedly. Then she spots it. All she does is stand there and stare. After a minute she falls to the floor. I finally move my body and stand up. I walk to the mirror and rub my finger over the red words. The words smudge. It's lipstick. I look down to see my brand new red ipstick crushed in it's tube in the sink.

           "It still has to be a prank? Right?" Raina asks.

           "I don't know. How can a prankster have gotten in? Or heard what we were saying last night?" I say.

          "Maybe they have video tapes or something." She say eagerly.

         "It was one thing to leave a note outside but it's another to come inside our dorm and vandalize it." I say back in a small daze.

         "No! Were working ourselves up. Let's just go report it in the office." Raina says.

         "Your probably right. Let's just go report it." I say agreeing.

         "Ok." She says shakily from the ground.

         "You want some help?" I ask smiling.

        "Yes please." She says laughing and holding out a hand. I take it and pull her up.

        "Alright let's go." She says heading towards the door.

        "First I need to change my pant's." I say.

       "Why?" She asks confused.

       "The combination of being scared and my blatter almost bursting had an effect on me." I say.

       "Ah. I gotcha." She says smiling.

      I go to the closet and grab some new shorts and underwear. I go into the bathroom and change. I flinch at the writing on the mirror. I walk out.

     "Alright. Are you ready to roll?" I ask.

    "Yeah let's go." Raina says. We go to the office and tell the officer there what happened.

    "Ok. So the last thing I need to do is come take pictures of the vandalism." The officer says.

   "Ok, sounds good. It just really scared and shocked us." Raina says.

    "I completely understand. Once in a while pranks like this happen. Although I've never seen anyone actually break in." He says. We have begun to walk to our dorm. When we get there we unlock the door and lead him in.

   "It's in the bathroom right?" The officer asks.

   "Yes." I say. And he goes in.

  "Phew. I'm glad we reported it. They will handle it." Raina says.

   "I completely agree." I say.

   "Uh ladies can you come here please?" The officer calls from the bathroom.

   "Yeah." We both say at the same time. As we walk in we are greeted with the un-welcome face of the officer.

    "Tell me, do you think it's funny to make up such a horrible story? To lie?" He asks them. We look at each other worried for his sannity.