Chapter Two(Raina)

I fell back and landed on my butt, and crawled away from the window. I began to shake uncontrollably.

            "What? What is it?!" Totiana says. She gets up and walked towards the window. She moves the curtain away and just stares. She falls to the floor."Who would do something like that?" She asks looking at me.

          "I don't know." I say shocked. I had walked to the window and then it was like a slap in the face. On a sticky note stuck to the window was a dark message.

          Your going to regret coming here......both of you. I would hate for things to get messy between you two and I so let's not do anything rash. Just remember one thing. I'll be watching you. Always watching you.

         "It has to be a prank right?" Totiana says looking at me for reasurence.

         "I'm sure it is. I mean it is our first year of college. I bet it's just some stupid thing they do here."

         "Your probably right. It's sick though, don't you think?" She asks looking at me.

         "Completely. That was so screwed up. Why would someone think that's funny?" I ask.

        "I don't know. Our first class is tommorow. Let's get some snooze time." Totiana says. We both crawl into bed with our lamps on.

       "Goodnight." Totiana says staring at our lights.

       "Night." I say back. "Were being ridiculas. It was some stupid joke." I say switching off my light. Totiana switch's her's off too. Soon we are both fast asleep. In the morning I get up, with groggy eyes.It's only seven but our first class starts at eight thirty. I yawn and stretch out. The prank from last night had long since been forgotten. Totiana was heading towards the bathroom with a stack of clothing.

      "I'm going to go shower, I promise I won't be long though." She said smiling before going into the bathroom.

       I get up and make my way to the closet. I sigh. What do you wear to your first college class? I mean it's a pretty big deal to me. I want to make friends and impress my professer. And is'nt the way you look the first impression. I search through my clothes until I'm satasfied with the outfit. I've decided to wear a white tank top with a light pink cardigan and a short denim skirt. The skirt is'nt to short because I don't want my professor's thinking I'm nasty. Soon I'm dressed and waiting to use the bathroom. Totiana comes out in a blue ruffled shirt and a tan shorts.

      "Sorry for taking a little while. I could'nt figure out how to do my hair." She says."I just thought it would be easy to pull it back." She adds. She just has a white head band in.

     "No worries." I say heading for the bathroom. I just put my hair half up half down, I apply on light make up.

     We leave at eight fifteen to walk to our class. Totiana talks the whole time about her dreams of becoming a vet. I agree with her about being a vet. I'm just so happy to treat animals in general that I've always known that is my calling. We reach the door to the classroom. I let out a shaky breath.

    "Were going to be fine." Totiana says confidently. She walks in and I follow meakly behind her. The classroom is so big. The professer stands up front and is staring at us all. I quickly behind Totiana and pull out my notebook. I'm so nervous all I can do is look down at my notebook and try to ignore the students pouring in the door. All of the sudden I feel the prescence of someone next to me. I look to the side of me to see it's a really cute guy.

     "My name is Professer Drallent. I will be teaching you how to become a vet." The proffeser suddenly says from the front of the room.    My head immeadiately snaps up. I'm desperate to hear what he has to say.

     "Before we begin I am going to need to take roll. Please say here or presnet only." He says. He goes through name,after name and I begin to get bored. I jump when he says my name.

      "Raina Clasp?" He asks searching the room.

     "Oh uh, here." I manage to say blushing. The guy next to me chuckles. This makes me even more mortified.

    "Totiana Crawly?" He says.

    "Here." She says twirling her finger through her hair. I hear some guys in the back whisper "Hot." Totiana smiles obviously hearing them.

   Professer Drallent begins to talk about his class policies and why they will get you far in this class.

  "You must never be late to this class or I can promise you it will not bode well." He says lastly. By now everyone has a glazed over look on there faces and I can tell I'm the only one paying attention.

  "Today I will be passing out your books. These books will be used for studying, and classwork. You may talk quietly while I prepare them." He says moving towards a table full of books.

   "That was incredibly boring." Totiana says turning around.

   "I know." I say trying to fit in."

   "So what do you think of the boys in this class?" She asks staring suggestivlely at a boy in the back.

   "They're pretty cute." I say.

   "Just a bit." She says back.

   For the rest of class we sit and talk and books are passed out. Me and Totiana have a three hour break before our next class.

   "Let's go grab some food." Totiana says.

   "First let's go to the dorm so I can change this cardiagan. It is to dressy." I say after observing what others were wearing.

   "Ok." Totiana says easily.

   We make our way back to the dorm and Totiana is by now apparently about to pee her pants.

   "Alright I'll tell you when I'm done changing." I say as she rushes into the bathroom.

 I am half way  to the closet until I hear Totiana let out a gut-wrenching scream. I throw open the bathroom door to find Totiana curled into a ball.

    "What is it?" I ask. She points a shaky finger to the mirror.

    The mirror has writing all over it.

    Oh my dears you are so, so, so wrong. I am not some stupid prank. I'm real. A real nightmare.