Chapter Seven(Nolan)

I propell myself towards her dorm as fast as I can in my human form. I open her door to see Raina curled in a ball on the floor shaking. She is in absolute hysterics and she won't even look at me.

               "Raina? What's wrong?" I ask concerned. I kneel down next to her. She looks at me.

              "I uh over." Is all she says. She keeps repeating the word over.

              "Where is Totiana?" I ask.

              "They took her." She says. She hands me a crumpled note.

               I see red. It's Darren. He has come to hurt me. I read the note.

              My dear, dear Raina. By the time you read this Totiana will be in my possesion. I want you to come save her. Your probably wondering what this is all about, right? Well first I'd like to say that it was never about hurting you. Not at all. It's about using you to hurt someone who I'm ready to kill. Don't worry though. That person is'nt Totiana. It's just a sad thing to say that by me killing you I'll be able to hurt the person I hate most. Not only that but the hurt they will feel by you being gone will do them in too. Now let's not dilly dally. I've already had Totiana quit college. This I figure will make it easier on you, that way you won't have to make up any lies. Now don't worry you do have some help on your side to finding your little friend. You have Nolan and Trevor. Contrary to what you think, they are very, very, very helpful. You have five days to save her. Good Luck!

           "We will find her. I promise you." I say. She looks up at me.

           "Are you guys really going to help me?" She says shocked.

          "Of course." I say shocked by her question.

          "But why? You don't know me." She whispers. She tilts her head down.

          "I will. I will know you soon." I say. I lift up her face so she is staring in my eyes.

          "How are we going to find her?" She asks.

          "Leave that to Trevor and I. We know who were dealing with." I say.

          "You know wh it is?" She says with her eyes getting wide.

          "Yes. His name is Darren. He just has some issues with my family." I say.

          "How is he going to use me to hurt you?" She asks already catching on.

          "Look I'll explain everything to you later." I say stalling. She looks at me for a minute and then sighs.

         "Fine. What's the plan?" She asks, crossing her arms over her chest.

         "I'll have to meet with Trevor first. Is this the first note you've recieved?" I ask her.

        "No. The day I met you, he trapped Totiana and I in our dorm for hours. He said it was punishment for reporting him.

       "You reported him?" I ask.

       "Yeah. The first night in he left a sticky note on our window. We assumed it was a prank. Then the next day after our first class we came back and he had written all over our mirror. We went and reported it. Only when the police officer got here it was gone. He got angry at us and called us liars." She says.

       "What?!" I ask. I am beyond angry. How dare someone call my mate a liar!

      "Do I need to repeat it?" She asks.

      "No. Look I'll come back. Until then keep the door locked." I say. I walk out the door. I wait a minute to here the lock. I run to our dorm in search of Trevor. I'm lucky, I've found him sitting on his bed.

      "We need to go to the office now." I say. I want to meet this officer.

      "What? Why?" He asks extremely confused.

      "It's Darren. He has Totiana and is trying to trap and kill Raina. He left a note. His scent was all over it. He knew I would go after him. He was even kind enough to put us in it." I say. Trevor jumps up.

      "What does the office have to do with any of this?" He says as we leave the dorm.

       "The girls reported it. The officer called them liar's when the note Darren left on the mirror was'nt there." I say gritting my teeth.

       "Do you think he has something to do with it?" Trevor asks as we near the office.

        "Yes. I think he does." I say. We break a window to get into the officer's office. What we find is pure horror. In the corner of the office is a video that just keeps replaying. It is of Totiana tied up in a chair crying.

        "He has more than just something to do with it. The police officer is him." Trevor says. It is horrible. It makes sense though. Darren came and became the school police officer knowing that he could have easy acess. I grab the tape out othe player and crush it with my fist.

       "What are you doing?! That could have told us something!" Trevor exclaims.

      "If he lays a hand on Raina, I swear I'll kill him." I say menancingly.

      "But he won't. We won't let him." Trevor says laying his hand on my shoulder.

      I take in a breath through my nose."I changed my mind. If he does'nt lay a hand on her I'll still kill him." I say.

       Trevor chuckles." I completely agree." He says. His phone begins to ring. He looks down at who's calling."Shit. It's Ellie. He answers."Hey baby. You okay?" He says. I can hear Ellie on the other line.

      "No! I'm not okay. I'm seven months pregnant and my feet are swollen to the size of bigfoot. Not only that but my husband is'nt even here." Ellie says.

     "Babe. Darren has his mate's good friend. He's threatning Raina's life now. We have to put an end to him." Trevor replies. I can hear Ellie calm down. She tell's him to do what we need to do but to make sure we make it home safe.

     "Your lucky you have an amazing best friend like me." Trevor says.

    "You can go home to your wife. I'm fine." I say smirking.

     "Well maybe if you were'nt like so into this girl we could leave." He says. I scowl at him.

    "Im not 'into her.' I'm in love with her." I say.

_________________________________

Woah. This chapter definately had alot. I'm happy Nolan said he loved her........ I will be updating soon. Please comment and let me know what you think. Advice is greatly appriciated but please be kind. Thanks!