Chapter Fourteen(Raina)

I was shocked. My dad stood there looking at me. He just sat there frozen. I fell back. Nolan caught me.

        "Your a liar!" I shrieked trying to get to him. Nolan held me back.

        "All those business trip's over the years were'nt real were they?" I say.

       "Where is mom? She is here too is'nt she!" I yell.

        "No." My dad says shaking his head.

         "Oh so you've been lying to her too then huh?" I say.

        "Baby calm down. It's okay." Nolan whisper's in my ear.

         "No it's not. See that lying bastard over there has obviously had a second life." I yell loud enough for the whole room to hear.

         "I've had no choice! It was this or kill you!" My dad says. I freeze.

         "What do you mean?" I say.

        "Your an abomination. You always have been." My dad says. Nolan let's out a growl. I can't speak or move.

         "Don't you get. Because I was stupid enough to have sex with a human I had a daughter that is human!" He yells.

         "Your a werewolf." I whisper.

         "Yes. And I was destined to do great things. I never loved your mom. She was merely a sex object that sadly produced you." He says with a smile. I start to cry. Suddenly growls are bouncing off the walls.

         Nolan pushes me behind him and stare's at my father letting out menancing growls.

          "Oh. I see you've found your mate. I feel bad for the lad. The poor guy has to be a mate with a weak human like you." My dad says.

        "You shut the f*** up. I'm lucky to have Raina as my mate. You know  why? Because even though she came from a piece of crap like you she is the best thing that has ever happened to me. Get out now. Never come back. You are exiled." Nolan says. My dad drops his head and walks out. All I can do is stare straight ahead and look into nothing. 

             I collapse into Nolan when he turns around to hug me." We'll meet up with you guys later." Nolan says over my shoulder. He then picks me up bridal style and we leave the hospital.

               "Where are we going?" I ask.

               "To my fathers house. I have to let him know I just exiled someone." He says.

               "How did you even do that?" I ask suddenly remembering the way my dad just listened to him.

               "I'm going to be alpha one day so I have that control." He says. I wipe my eyes.

               "Did you know he was my dad?" I ask.

               "To be honest with a pack our size I did'nt really know him. I mean I've met him a couple times because of surgeries but other that that I did'nt know him." I stare down at my lap.

               " Are you ok?" He asks.

               "Maybe he was right." I say.

              "About what? And all of the things he said were'nt true." Nolan says.

              "I'm not good enough for you." I whisper. Suddenly the car roughly pulls over.

             "Don't you ever say that. You are more than 'good for me'." Noln says.

             "How? My dad was right. I am a weak human." I whisper.

             "You are the strongest person I've ever met." He says.

            "And how is that?" I ask.

            "You were able to fight Darren by yourself for weeks and you lived with that sick and twisted man that you thought was your father. You are dertermined to save Totiana. You are strong." He says.

           "Okay." Is all I say. I want to believe him but I don't.

           "You have to believe me. No matter what I will always view you for what you are. And that strength you have will make you a perfect Luna." He says. He leans over and kisses me on the forhead. We begin to drive again.

           "Do your parents no about me?" I ask.

          "Yeah. And I have to warn you they are a little enthusiastic." He says. For the rest of the way there we sit and talk. I am sitting in the car and I've just unbuckled when my door is thrown open and a HUGE guy grabs me out of the car and hugs me.

          "Raina! Welcome to the family!" He says. I can't breathe.

         "Can't breathe." I finally get out.

         "Oh sorry sweetie." He says. He set's me down. Then a small women a bit taller than me comes running at me.

         "Oh my goodness gracious I finally have a daughter!" She yells pulling me into a hug at the same time.

         God I love the family already.