Hi, Mommy & Daddy

A couple of weeks after the wedding we settled back into our nice beach home. Life was amazing, and today we will find out what our twins will be. I'm super stoked and so is Killian, and Melody. We were all ready to go that even Melody missed school so she could see what her siblings will be.

We arrived at the doctor, and Melody was nervous as can be. Killian had gone up to the reception because according to him the doctor was talking too long. I grab Melody's hand and she sighs. "Love what's wrong?" She sighs again. "I don't think I'm going to be a good big sister." "Why do you think that?"

"Because I'm stupid, and no one likes me and neither will my siblings." I sigh, I knew this had nothing to do with the twins, this smelled like boy drama. "Does this have something to do with a boy?" Her eyes shot open and she shakes her head. "No," she nervously says. I smile and hug her.

She sighs. "Please don't tell dad." I smile and nod. "Don't worry I won't, when we get home we will talk about this but for now let's focus on finding out what your little siblings will be." She smiles and nods.

"Take out your camera, I know you want to vlog about this." She smiles and nods. As you all may know, Melody has officially started her own YouTube channel in which she does singing vlogs, DIY vlogs, and so many more. She is extremely talented and always keeps our fans up to date about our lives.

Killian then walks up to me and smiles. "See Love they hadn't put you down, now we can go inside." I shake my head and laugh. We all walked in and made our way inside the ultrasound room. The nurse checked me out and I was good to go. Killian and Melody sat on some chairs next to me. I stared at my belly and smiled.

I was nervous but excited. Killian grabs my hand and kisses it. I smile and that's when Dr. Robbins walks in. "So sorry for the mix up, the receptionists get a little distracted." Killian scoffs. "Yeah I can see that." I give him a glare. "Excuse him Dr. Robbins, he's just.." Dr. Robbins smiles.

"It's ok, I am used to this, so how is the mommy doing?" I smile. "Good, I'm actually doing good." She smiles and that's when she lays the chair all the way back and starts the ultrasound. "So what do you think the little beans will be?" She asks with a kind smile as she's looking for the babies.

I smile. "It doesn't matter as long as their good and healthy." She nods as she's looking at the screen. She keeps her eyes on the screen then smiles. "Ok found little bean #1, you all ready?" We all nod. She presses a button and a little text appears on the screen.

"Hello Mommy & Daddy, I'm a Boy."

I looked at Killian and he's in tears. "Love we are going to have a boy." Killian nods and kisses me. Melody smiles. "We are even now, let's see whether girls will rule the house or boys." I laugh and nod. We look back at the screen as Dr. Robbins looks for the other baby.

Seconds passed and nothing. Her smiled changed as she stared at the screen. "Is something wrong?" She shakes her head. "No it just seems little bean #2 is playing hide and seek with us." Worry overcame me, is my little baby ok? Where was my little baby, did my little one die?

Dr. Robbins moves me a bit, then she sighs in relief. "There's the little bean." We all sighed in relief. She pressed the button and another text appeared.

"Hello Mommy & Daddy, I'm a Girl."

I smiled big and Melody cheered. "Ha take that boys, girls will rule the school, well our house." Dr. Robbins smiled and so did Killian. "Congrats Mr. & Mrs. Jones, you are going to have a little boy and a girl." I smile. "How are they?" She smiles.

"Your little boy is a tad bigger than his sister but that's ok because they both are healthy and according to the files I checked before coming here, the babies have no disorder and from the scans they are good."

She then hands me the print outs and wipes the gel from my belly. "I will see you in a couple of weeks, keep hydrated and congrats." I smile as she walked out of the room. We finished gathering our stuff and made our way out of the exam room.

We got into the car and Melody was recording as usual. I was worried about how she was feeling but she seemed happy. We arrived to our home and I quickly sat down on the couch because I was tired as can be. Melody ran to her room, as Killian came and sat next to me.

"We are having a little boy and a girl love." I smile and nodded. "You Happy?" He nods. "I am." I smile and leaned against him. He rubbed my belly and gave me a kiss on my forehead.

"I am excited for this." I nod. That's when Melody walks into the living room with her camera.

"So lovely melodies, we have some special news today, we just came home from the doctor and found out what my two siblings will be."

I smiled seeing Melody do this.

"So mom and dad tell our viewers, what will my siblings be."

I smile and Killian smiles as well.

"A boy and a girl," Killian and I said at the same time.

She smiled and ran back to her room. Killian smiles. "She seems happy doesn't she?" I nod. "She does." Killian smiles. "I'm ready to be a dad all over again." I smile. "These little beans are lucky to have a dad like you." He smiles. "God I love you so much Emma."

I lean up and give him a kiss. "I love you too Killian."

-Alexanna & Lula💕