Family Time

2 months later

Life has been amazing, Killian, Melody and I have moved to closer to the beach and it's been awesome. Melody has made new friends and is more happy than ever. And I'm sure after the surprise I have for him he will be more thrilled.

Hopefully this time I'll be able to actually tell him and he won't bail out on me. My second chance that I thought I wouldn't have came. I found out that I'm pregnant and with twins. I'm not sure how Killian will react but I'm sure he will be thrilled. And another thing that I found out was that I'm 2 months already which means my little beans were conceived that night of our reunion.

Ever since we moved close to the beach, every Friday we have a picnic by the shore. I love it and so do Killian and Melody. Today I'm planning on telling the both of them. It's about 5pm and the sun is starting to go down. Perfect time to have a nice sunset picnic. I start to gather up the things and I notice that Killian and Melody aren't around.

I get a text from them saying that they were already at the beach and they were just waiting for me. I grab my little surprise and the picnic basket with everything. I arrived to our spot but I didn't find them. That's when Melody arrives scaring me.

"You scared me Melody." She giggles. "Sorry mom." I nod as I put the basket down. She then gives me a weird look. "Melody are we not staying here?" She smiles. "Follow me." I start to walk but she stops me.

"You need this first." I gave her a weird look as she hands me a blindfold. "Why?" She smiles. "Just put it on and hold my hand." I nod and put it on. We walk for about 5 minutes and then we stopped.

"Can I take it off now?" "Yes mom." I put the basket down, and I take off the blind fold. As soon as I open my eyes I see Killian standing inside a heart made out of red flower petals. I give him a confused look. "What is all this?" He smiles as he extends his hand out to me.

"Emma I wanted you to know that I love you with all of my heart." I smiled. "And I love our daughter and I want us to spend the rest of our lives together." I smile. "Oh my love we are already are." He half smiles and nods. "But not the way you deserve." I gave him a weird look.

He then goes down on one knee and takes out a little black box. "The first time I was going to do this it didn't go as planned." I nodded. "Instead of making the best day of our lives I ruined it by leaving you which is why I promise to be with you for the rest our lives." I start to cry.

"Emma, my beautiful Emma, will you marry me?" He asks as he opens the box revealing a beautiful ring. I start to cry. "Of course my love." He slides the ring on my finger and gets up. We kiss and I'm still in tears.

We turn to our right and we see Melody in tears. "Thank Melody because she helped me with this surprise." We walk up to her and she smiles. "Thanks my love," I say as I caress her cheek. She smiles as she continued to cry.

"This is all I wanted, for my family to be together and we will finally be able to, just us 3." That's when I slightly chuckle. "Well you two aren't the only ones with a surprise today." They gave me a weird look. I got the basket and took out a little box.

I gave it to both of them. "Open the box." They both opened it and two little teddy bears were in it. They gave me a weird look. That's when Killian takes out the ultrasound picture. "Hello daddy and big sister we can't wait to meet you." Killian starts to tear up. "Love are you?" I nod and Melody screams.

"I'm going to be a big sister!" Killian grabs me and spins me around. He then kisses me. I smiled as I caressed his cheek. That's when we go to Melody and we hug as a family. "I know that two little ones are a big addition but I'm sure we will be happy." Melody and Killian nod.

Time passes by and we are all back at the house. Melody is asleep and Killian and I are in our bed room. I'm laying down and Killian is laying down next to me staring at the ultrasound picture. I run my fingers through his hair and smile. "You ok Killian?" He nods.

"I didn't think I would get a chance to you know..." I sigh and nod. "I didn't think so either Killian." He smiles and turns to me. He then kisses my little belly. "I can't believe our two little ones are in there." I smile and nod. "I guess we listened on what Melody said about giving her a sibling well siblings." Killian laughs.

He leans next to me and gives me a soft and tender kiss. "God I am so happy." I smile. "As am I." I grab his hand and kiss it. I couldn't help but feel guilty again. "Killian, I'm so sorry again for everything." He shakes his head.

"Love stop apologizing we were both at fault here, everything is left in the past we don't have time to focus on that when we have a wedding to plan and for the arrival of our little ones." I smiled and kissed him again.

"God this is why I love you so much." He smiles. "So I've heard." I nudge him and he smiles. I leaned against him and he wrapped his arm around me. "Only happiness is in store for us my love." I smile and nod at Killian. "Yes my love only happiness."

-Alexanna & Lula💕