Meeting Again

I'm 9 months already so my little princess could arrive any day now which meant Regina isn't letting me work at the bar. Anyways going back to my little one, I seriously can't wait to meet her. Oliver has been a saint with me, he's gone to every doctors appointment and has gone shopping with me. He's even helped me pick out a name for her. I seriously don't know what I would do without Oliver.

He had to work all day so I will be seeing him until tomorrow which meant I had to go shopping by myself. I wanted to get the last essential things I need for the bag I'm taking to the hospital for when this little one is ready to come out. It was freezing so I was wearing a huge coat and it covered my belly, it was so funny because it looked like i wasn't even pregnant.

I finally get to the mall and I walk around to see if anything catches my eye. That's when I feel my princess kicking, but she was kicking more than usual. I stopped walking and I started to touch my belly. I started to worry could she be in distress. I walked again maybe the movement would make her stop.

That's when I bump into someone and we hit our heads. I groan as I rub my forehead. I look up and it's Killian. He gasps. "Emma." I smile but then my smile fades. I turn around and I walk away. Now I know why my baby was moving, she was sensing her daddy was near. I look down and chuckle. I'm sorry baby but daddy is not coming home.

That's when Killian grabs my arm. I covered my belly and made sure Killian wouldn't see my belly. "Emma can we talk?" I shake my head. "I'm busy, I can't." He sighs. I pull away and start to walk away. "I'm sorry Emma." I stop and turn around.

"Look I don't want to talk to you." He sighs. "Emma I did this for you, can you just trust me on this." I chuckle. "You left me Killian!" I scream and that's when I feel a slight stab in my back. Killian gives me a weird look. "Emma are you ok?" I nod. "It's nothing." He shakes his head. "Let me check," he says trying to undo my coat.

"Don't touch me," I say and I feel another stab. He ignores me and opens the coat. "Emma you're pregnant?" I sigh. "Yes I am." He gasps. "Is that baby mine?" I shake my head. "She's not yours." He gives me a straight face. "Emma, is that what you were going to tell me that night?" I shake my head.

"No you're not the father..." That's when Oliver comes up to me. "Emma are you ok?" He says as he tries to pick me up. "Oliver I thought you were working." He smiles. "I got out early." I smile. "Is she coming?" I half smile. "I think so." That's when Killian scoffs.

"So you're saying that this guy..." "This guy has a name and it's Oliver." He scoffs. "Ok so you're saying Oliver is the father?" I give Oliver a concerned look and he nods. "I am, the baby Emma is carrying is mine." I could see Killian getting furious. That's when a woman walks up to him. "Killian is everything ok?" She asks then she gasps as she sees me. She then goes up to Killian and kisses him. "I missed you love." I was confused, why did she kiss him.

"Love, come on the wedding is this weekend, we have to get our stuff for the honeymoon." I gasp. He's getting married? My heart hurt, how could he do this, I thought he loved me? But then again he did leave me. "Come on Caitlin, we have to let Oliver and Emma be." He hugs Caitlin and they walk away.

That's when I get another sharp pain and sigh. "Oliver I think the little one is coming..." He nods. "Emma I'm sorry..." "We can talk about this later, I just need this little one out." He nods. "Let's go Emma." I nod as he wraps his arms around and picks me up.

Killian's POV
We are in the car and I'm mad as can be. "I'm sorry Killian, but I did tell you not to stop at this mall." I sigh. "I know Caitlin." She sighs. "I'm sorry for kissing you..." I smile. "It's ok." She nods. "I recognized Emma and when I saw that she was pregnant and you looked mad so I just reacted." I smile.

"Thanks Caitlin." She smiles. "I'm sorry Killian, I can't believe Emma is having a baby with someone else." I could feel a tear forming in my eyes but I wipe it. "She has made a life with him so I guess it's time for me to do the same." Caitlin gives me a weird look.

"What do you mean?" We get to the bar and I park the car. I get out and I open Caitlin's door. She gets out and gives me a weird look. "Time for me to do this," I say and I kiss her. I push her against the car and I continue to kiss her. She pulls away and smiles. "Are you ok with this Killian?" I smile. "Are you?" She gives me a smirk.

"Oh I don't mind at all." I laugh and I start to kiss her. I then start to kiss her neck and she's just caressing me all around. "I need you," she whispers and I growl at her. She opens the car to the back seats and we get in.

I continued to kiss her and I feel super guilty in doing so, but Emma killed me. She's moved so it's time that I do too.

-Alexanna & Lula💕