Daddy?

We arrived to the house and both ran inside. I stood at Melody's door and stopped. "Killian, let me talk to Melody alone first then I'll bring you in." He nods. "You can wait in the living room." He smiles and nods. I turned around and took a deep breath. I opened the door and I see Melody with her laptop.

She gasps then grins. "Before you scold me for this let me just tell you that I found him." "You did?" She nods. "Take your medicine first then we talk." She nods. I give her the medicine and she leans against the back board and sighs. "My chest hurts mom." I sigh as I go hug her.

"I know love but it will pass." She smiles and hugs me back. I then turn and face her. "Melody, I want to tell you something." She smiles. "Is it about my dad?" I smile and nod. "I found him." She smiles. "I did too." I shake my head. "No I bumped into him at the pharmacy." She gasps and sits up.

"What did he say?" I smile and stayed quiet. "Did you tell him about me?" I smiled and nodded. "Yes I did." She smiles and her eyes start to get watery. "Was he happy to know that he has a daughter?" I smile. "Why don't you ask him yourself?" Her eyes shot open and she got nervous. "You brought him home?" I nod.

"Want me to bring him in?" She shakes her head. "No, I mean yes, I mean no..." Then tears start to fall down her cheek. "Melody what's wrong?" She wipes her tears and sighs. "What if he doesn't like me, what if I'm a disappointment to him?" My heart hurt, my poor baby would think that.

"Melody, he won't be disappointed." She smiles. "You really think so?" I nod. "Ok bring him in." I nod. I get up and Melody grabs my arm. "What is it?" She smiles. "Thanks." I smile and then I lean down and kiss her forehead. "I would do anything for you my love." She smiles.

I make my way to the living room and I see Killian sitting there. He looks over at me and gets up. "Is she ok?" I nod. "She already drank her medicine so she's good." He sighs in relief. "Can I see her?" I nod. Killian walks alongside me as we walk up Melody's door.

He stops and turns around. "What if I'm not what she envisioned Emma?" I half smile. God Melody is just like Killian. "Killian just be yourself, that's all she wants." He smiles and nods. "Ok." I smile and opened the door. Killian walks in and I stood there quietly.

"Daddy?" I over hear Melody say.

Killian's POV
I walk into Melody's room and I see her sitting on her bed. "Daddy?" She says and that made my heart soar. Never in my life would I have imagined hearing someone calling me daddy. "Hey there Melody." She smiles. "May I sit down?" She nods.

I turn around and I see Emma walking in. "Mom is it ok, if my dad and I are alone for a bit?" I gasp hearing Melody say this. Emma look a bit confused. "Oh umm sure, I'll be outside if you need anything," she casually says then walks out and closes the door behind her. I took a deep breath and smiled.

"Why did you send your mother out?" She sighs. "I wanted to be alone with you." I nod. We both sat there quietly but I couldn't stop staring at her beautiful face. I've always wanted to have a daughter, and I finally have one. "Is there anything you would like to know?" She has a straight face and that made me nervous.

"How is it possible that my mom was a you-tuber?" I laugh, then sighed in relief. "She was good at doing DIYs Melody." She laughs. "I bet." I nod and looked around her room, and came across a guitar. "I heard you like music?" She nods. "Yeah you were sort of like my idol before I found out you were my dad." I smile.

"Can I hear you sing?" Melody shakes her head. "No I sing horrible." I smile. "I'm sure you don't." She laughs. "Only if you play guitar." I nod. "Sounds fair." She smiles then starts to cough. "Oh my God, you're sick and I'm asking you to sing, I'm sorry," I say nervously. She laughs and leans back. "Its Ok, maybe I can sing softly." I nod.

"What song do you want me to play?" She smiles. "I don't know." I play a chord and started to think. "Do you know any Disney songs?" Melody smiles. "All of them." I laugh. "Ok." I start to play "you'll be in my heart." She gasps as she sits up and starts to cry.

"Oh my God I am so sorry, do you not like that song." She smiles and wipes her tears. "No don't apologize, it's just that this song my mom sings it to me all the time." I smile. "You still want to sing it, or you want me to do it?" She smiles and lays down. "I want to hear your voice." I nod. "Anything for you." She smiles.

"Come Stop your crying, it will be alright.
Just take my hand and hold it tight.
I will protect you, from all around you.
I will be here don't you cry."

She starts to close her eyes and covered herself with her blankets.

"For one so small, you seem so strong
My arms will hold you, keep you safe and warm
This bond between us, can't be broken
I will be here, don't you cry."

"Cause you'll be in my heart,
Yes, you'll be in my heart
From this day on, Now and forever more."

"Always..." I softly say and stopped playing.

I look at Melody and she's smiling. "Good night daddy, and thank you for coming home." I smile and leaned down and kissed her forehead. "Good night Melody." I put the guitar down and walked out. I see Emma walking in circles in the living room.

"What did she tell you?" I gave her a weird look. "Was she going to tell me something?" She shrugs. "I don't know I mean she sent me out." I laugh. "We just talked and she wanted me to sing to her." She gives me a weird look. "That's all?" I nod.

"She didn't ask about us, or what happened, or that she wanted to leave with you?" I shake my head. "No." She sighs in relief. "I did like you said, I was myself, and Emma, I wouldn't take Melody away from you." She nods and goes to check on Melody. She comes back and smiles. "She sound asleep and her fever is going down." I smile.

That's when my phone goes off. I check it and it's a text message from Sara.

"Killian, where you at?
Guests are already here,
we need our bartender."

"You need to be somewhere?" I hear Emma ask. I look up and shut off my phone. "No." She smiles. "So you want something to drink?" I lift an eyebrow. "You asking me to stay?" She chuckles as she's pouring whisky in a glass. "It's nearly 1am, I don't think it's safe for you to be out there." I nod and Emma hands me the glass of whisky.

I sit down and Emma sits on the couch across from me. "So what did you think of Melody?" I smile. "She is amazing, she's perfect." Emma smiles. "Yes She is." That's when Emma yawns. "I think it's best I go, I can drive home, it's not so dangerous, " I say as I finish my glass of whisky.

"You Can sleep on the couch." I half smile as I get up. "I'll see you tomorrow," I say and Emma grabs my arm. "Please stay." I give her a weird look. "Why do you want me to stay?" I stare into her gorgeous green eyes and smile. She smiles and then coughs. "For Melody, stay for her." I nod.

"Very well." She smiles and walks away. I sit down and sigh. Emma walks back with a blanket and pillows. "I hope these make you comfortable." I smile and nod. "Thanks." She smiles. "Good night, see you in the morning." I nod. "Good night." She walks away and goes into her room.

I sigh as I leaned against the couch. I can't believe what has happened to me today. After all the years I come to find out that I have a daughter with the love of my life. All that's left is for me to be a part of this beautiful family and I can be happy again.

-Alexanna & Lula💕