First Day

Today is my first day at Vid Con. I arrived early at the hotel and guess what? Emma Swan is across the hall. Holy shit! But I won't let a selfish woman like her ruin any of my panels.

Today is the panel that the fans can ask questions. I'm nervous as can be and I'm about to walk up on the stage and all I hear are the people screaming my name.

"And ladies and gentleman KILLIAN JONES!" The host screams.

I take a deep breath, then make my way on to that stage and the crowd goes crazy. I take a seat and I take the microphone.

"Hey everyone."

All the people scream as I greeted them and waved.

"So Killian another year here?" The host says.

"That's right."

"We have something planned for you, you ready?"

"What do you have in mind?"

"We are playing truth or dare and the crowd picks the dares and the truths."

"Challenge accepted."

"Now who wants to start?"

I see like a million hands holding up,

"Mmmm you," I say as I point to a girl.

"Hi, my name is Rachel. So Killian truth or dare?"

"Dare."

"I dare you to make a collab with Emma Swan."

My jaw almost hit the floor, but a dare is a dare.

Everyone kept asking questions that made no sense as well as asking to do meaningless dares. But my mind was thinking of one thing. I have to make a collab with Emma Swan. How would she react to it? What will we do? The hell I sing and she does DIY's, we have nothing in common.

The panel ended and I was able to take pictures with most of the fans. That was actually fun and I wasn't as shy as I usually am when I do these things. Once I finished I went back to my room and rested for a bit before I continued with my day.

I stood out on the balcony and stared at the city below. Why am I getting nervous about this stupid dare. I mean it's not like I have to go about and do it. Or do I? That's when I remembered Emma and our incident at the fountain. I sigh. If only she was different I wouldn't have mind but I really dislike her and I mean she is my rival.

-Lula & Alexanna💗