Changing Fate

Several days later

It's been really hard to get Melody to like me but I feel like I'm finally winning her over. I covinced Emma to let me have her for today as we went shopping at the mall. She loves the music store as well as the Disney store, so I promised I would take her there.

We went to the music store and let me tell you even though Melody is quite young she knows her stuff. Emma doesn't like her being so close to music since it's her connection to Killian, but the poor girl can't help it, it's in her genes. And besides she doesn't know him so there's no reason to fret.

After we left the store we went to the Disney store. Melody loves it, she loves seeing everything in here. As I was chasing her down the store, I bump into someone. My eyes shot open when I saw who it was, it was Caitlin and she is pregnant.

"Oliver what are you doing here?" I chuckle. That's when Melody walks up to me. Caitlin eyes shot open and she gasps. "Is that?" I shush her. "Hey Melody, lets go look at the princess dolls, pick your favorite one and I'll buy it for you." She smiles and walks over to that section. We slowly follow her but without her noticing us talking.

"Is that Killian's daughter?" I chuckle. "What do you think?" She shakes her head. "Damn it She's a complete image of him, Black hair, blue eyes, looks nothing like Emma." I nod. "And the one you're carrying I assume is Killian's right?" She nods. "Oliver as much as I would love to talk it's best Killian doesn't see Melody." I gave her a weird look.

"Why does it matter?" She chuckles. "You're kidding right?" I shake my head. "If Killian sees her, she will go straight to Emma no matter the cost, and then Emma will leave you." I gasp. "You don't think she will leave me?" She chuckles again. "As much as I hate to admit it, those two were made for each other but I won't let Killian go, I'm carrying his child and he will be mine forever." I nod.

"And you better hide because he came to the store with me." I gasp. "You leave take him somewhere else." That's when Killian appears. We both stood still and grinned. I looked to my right and I see Melody playing with some wigs from Rapunzel. Caitlin distracts him and I quickly take the wig and put it on Melody.

She starts to fuss and pushes my hands away. I turn around and Killian is still looking over here. I see Caitlin pulling him away but he's still not budging. I turn around and Killian is right there next to me. "Hey Oliver." I smile and nod. "Hey Killian, hows it going?" He nods. "You here with your child?" I nod. "I would love to meet your baby." I smile nervously.

That's when Melody walks up to me and to my luck still has the wig on. "This is Karen." Melody gives me a weird look and is about to say something but I hug her. Killian smiles. "Well It's...." I pick her up and smile. "It's late, I need to go pick up Emma so we can eat." Killian face changes. "Oh that's nice, well I hope you three have a special evening." I nod as I walk away with Melody in my arms. Before walking out of the store, I take off the wig and leave it in there.

Melody is now throwing a tantrum because she wants to go back in there but I can't take her back, Caitlin is right. Killian can't see her and Emma can't know that I saw him today. I buy her an ice cream and she calms down, and with that we knew never to come to this place again.

Killian's POV
Oliver acted very strange alongside his daughter Karen. The little girl looked really annoyed with him but she was a beauty. I stared at the entrance and my heart hurt knowing he was going to Emma. Caitlin then grabbed my hand and put it on her belly.

"Killian this baby is all that matters." I nod. "You see Emma had a child with that man and didn't think twice about you." I sigh and nod. She caressed my face. "She forgot about you, because she never really loved you but I always will, our baby and I will always love you." I smile.

I guess she's right, Emma did have a child with Oliver, I mean she looks like them in a way I guess. So I guess once I take over the family business, I will live out my days alongside Caitlin and our child. She then leaned in and gave me a kiss. "I know you loved Emma, Killian but she is out of our lives now." I nod.

"The only thing left for you to do is wait for the arrival of our little one." I smiled because she was right. I love the fact that I'm going to be a father even though the one that will be giving me that beautiful honor is not Emma. I caressed her belly one more time and smiled.

We walked out of the store and made our way home. I love Emma, and I always will but this is my life now, and besides it wouldn't be fair to little Karen if I get in between her parents, she doesn't deserve that. My time with her was amazing but it has officially come to and end. I guess my beautiful Emma Swan will forever be in my heart but never again be a part of my life......

-Alexanna & Lula💕