Confusion

I walk into the recital space and I hear a beautiful melody. It pained me that I had to kill such an awesome pianist. I cocked my gun and made my way up to her. I stood over her and she continued to play. "Such a beautiful piece right mister?" I sighed as I stood beside her.

"Yes." She nods as she played the last note. "So do what you have to do, I know I'm the daughter of your boss's enemy." My heart hurt, it hurt like never before. I pointed my gun at her and she just smiled and nodded. I sighed as I lowered my gun. "I can't do this." She sighs. "You don't deserve this." She gives me a baffled look.

"I'm sorry I just can't continue on killing, I can't keep making people suffer." She gets up and sighs. "But you made mommy suffer?" I gave her a weird look. "What?" She pulls out a gun. "You left me daddy, you said you don't like killing or making people suffer yet you left me and mommy to die." I gave her another weird look.

"What are you talking about?" She nods as she cocks the gun and shoots me in the arm. I scream from the impact of the bullet. "My mother is Emma Swan and you, Killian Jones left us to die so all that's left is that you join us." I shook my head. "Umm no you must be mistaken Emma's child belongs to Oliver not to me." She laughs deviously and kicks me to the floor.

"You're more foolish than I thought dearest daddy." She points the gun at my head and smiles. "See you in hell daddy," She says and shoots the gun. I gasp as I sit up. I look around and I'm back at my place. It was a freaking nightmare. I look to my side and I see Caitlin lying there asleep. Damn. It's been 2 days since I've seen Emma and I'm still getting those types of dreams.

That's when I feel Caitlin caressing my chest. "Everything ok baby?" I smile and nod. "Yeah, yeah everything's ok." She sighs. "Are you sure?" I nod. "Yeah it's just the job you know, sometimes I feel like the people I've killed haunt me in my dreams somehow." She nods. "Is there anything I can do to help?" I shake my head.

"No, just go back to bed." She gives me a seductive grin. "How about you come here and I'll show you something amazing." I smile. "Tempting but I have to take a walk." She gives me a weird look. "Killian it's dangerous." I give her a kiss. "Go back to bed." She sighs and nods.

"Be careful." I nod as I get up and put my pants on. I finished putting on a shirt and then made my way out the door. This nightmare is different than the others, could be that Emma is pregnant with my child? It had to be what she was going to tell me that night. God I hated myself so much, if I wasn't a part of this stupid family we could have had a wonderful life together married raising our child and still fighting on YouTube.

I walked by the nearby shops when I came across a music shop. I looked at the guitar and sighed. I missed my Emma, I missed my old life but I can't get close to her. I mean it's a miracle that my dad hasn't found out that I met with Emma. That's when it hit me that I shouldn't be thinking about her, she's with someone else and so am I.

I'm with Caitlin and she's pretty awesome. She doesn't deserve me drooling over an ex lover, it's not fair to her. I made my way back to my place and before I entered my place I get attacked by 5 men dressed in black. I hit 3 of them but 2 of them grab my arms and kneel me down on the ground.

"Son, What did I tell you about meeting Miss Swan?" I scoff. "It was a coincidence." He chuckles as he grabs my chin. "You think I'm a fool son?" I pull away and scoff. "No." He nods. "This is your final warning, if I see you even trying to look up information on miss Swan not only will I kill her and her precious child, I will kill Caitlin too." I gasp.

"Caitlin has nothing to do with this father." He chuckles. "She's involved with you so..." I scoff. "I know you're confused or whatever but let me set you straight..." He then slaps me and I fall. "You are my property Killian, you will do as I say and kill who ever I want." I scoff as I get up and spit out blood. He then hands me a file.

"This is your new task, if they don't deliver the money kill them." I scoff. "I don't want to do your dirty work." He chuckles. "So you want Caitlin to suffer the consequences?" I stayed quiet. "I can kill her with a snap of my fingers." I clenched my jaw and then sigh.

"Fine." He smiles then walks away. That's when one of his men hits me in the stomach and I fall again. "Think about it Killian, the survival of these women falls on your hands." I laid there on the ground and I seriously wanted to pull out my gun and shoot him.

I get up and I made my way up to my place. I peeked into my bedroom and I see Caitlin still asleep. I sighed in relief and closed the door. I didn't know what to do, I wanted to continue on with this show so Emma and Caitlin will be safe but I was tired of being controlled.

That's when a brilliant idea came to my mind, I'm pretty sure I've thought about it before but I never thought it would come to pass. What if I challenge my dad and I become the boss of the whole organization, that way I can kill everyone and I'll be free. Now all that's left is to know where the hell to start.

-Alexanna & Lula💕