20

"What are you losers doing?" I asked walking onto the porch that leads outside the light house.

"Our jobs" Michael Sarcastically said.

I shove him playfully and grab a sander to sand down the wood. As I get to work I notice William glancing at me every now and then. I try to ignore him. I get very flustered around boys that are attractive looking. I think he is cute but I don't have a crush on him.

"Why do i have to do all this work just to live with these jerks?" Michael sighs.

" Well, what do you suggest? What, are you gonna drop a stink bomb on them?" William asked as he watched Michael take his sneaker off.

I giggle at them and look over the edge watching as Naoko and Harry paint the porch downstairs.

"Just watch the master." Michael said.

He leans over the edge and tosses his sneaker over the ledge. With a perfect toss it lands in a bucket of white paint. The paint splashes all over both of Harry and Naoko.

They start fighting and Michael, Harry, and I clap hands. This is going to be awesome.

Everyone's pov

"Hey!" Harry shouts.

"Watch it, jerk." Naoko yells.

"Loser" Harry said tossing paint on her.

"Goofer." She said back spraying him with the water hose.

Naoko runs away from his looking back to keep spraying him. "Hey, get back here." He yelled tossing more paint. It splashes everywhere and some goes in the window of the house landing on Christina.

"You did not just splatter me with paint." She gasp turning to Phoebe who's facing the wall painting.

"What are you talking about?" Phoebe asked turning and looking at her.

" Is that my shirt?" Phoebe asked looking at the purple blouse with flowers on it. And a splat of paint right on Christians arm and shirt.

"The one that you just got paint on? Yeah, thank god." Christina smiles.

"Take it off." Phoebe shouted pulling on the shirt.

Christina jerks away, but her paint roller hits phoebe chest and paint is all over her.

"How dare you?" Phoebe yelled tossing paint from her brush at her.

"Hey, it's not a construction pit." Bina said to Ely and Otter who were rolling their toys in the girls garden. They were outside on the front lawn minding their own business.

" You're not the boss of us." Otter snaps.

"Oh, yeah?" Marissa asked tossing mud at them.

"Get them! Get them!" Ely tosses mud at them making a mid war.

"Take this." They shout continuing to fight.

" Hey, that's my rescue hero." Aldo shouted at Ethan.

The boys were in their room playing with their toys. When Ethan took aldos toy off the toy block castle they made.

"I want it." Ethan said sticking his tongue out.

"Give it back." Aldo yelled throwing a block at Ethan's face.

It smacks the boys in the face and he falls back.

"Ow!" Ethan said.

"Loser! Hit him with the chair!" Mrs. Mutton shots at the TV as she watches WWE.

"What's that noise?" Kelly asked as people came rushing into the main room fighting.

Aldo and Ethan were pillow fighting. Marissa, Binna, Ely, and Otter had buckets full of mud and were throwing it at each other. Christina, phoebe, Harry, and Naoko were throwing paint at each other. And Dylan, Jimi, and Mick jumped in on the fun.

"My wallpaper!" Lau said as he falls into became the pig knocked the latter over. The dog snapped a cord with air in it.

"Hey, what's going on?" Joni asked. No one answered and kept fighting.

" You're going down" Jimi says spray painting anyone in his way.

"Stop! Stop! Hey, guys! Stop! Hey! Hey, stop! Guys!" The two boys and I yell over the noise as we ran inside.

We stop by the wall staring at them. All the sudden blue paint spills over the three of us and we gasp. The others stop and see us and they start laughing. Then everyone laughs having a good time for once.

This paint is going to be hell to get off.