2

"Let's go! Let's go! Let's go! Move it! Move it! Move it! Move it! Move it! Move it! That means you, too, ethan

"Let's go! Let's go! Let's go! Move it! Move it! Move it! Move it! Move it! Move it! That means you, too, ethan." Frank Beardsley shouted blowing his whistle. He stood before their new house, a clip board in his hands and whistle around his neck.

"Head ashore, sailor." The four year old blond little boy named Ethan said saluting his dark haired father.

"Aye, aye, sir. Head ashore! I don't know, but i've been told!" Frank sang.

"Coast guard kids got lots of soul!" The eight kids sang from the moving truck. They grab their things off the moving trucks carrying their own things.

"Sound off" Frank sang watching his twin sons walk up the long sidewalk with a box in each of their arms.

"One, two" the seven year old twins sang. They stop in front of their dad. They both looked up at him one giving an exspecting look.

"I get the top bunk because i'm older." Otter claimed looking over at his younger twin.

"By two minutes." Ely butted with annoyance lacing his voice.

"You know, when I was an ensign, I always had the bottom bunk." Frank told his sons checking his clip bored. There was never a conversation where he could bot bring up the old times. He always had to talk about the military. Hes a proud man.

"Did the guy above you wet his bed?" Ely asked looking at his father with a serious look.

"Good point." Frank said patting Ely on the back.

"Sound off" Frank called. Then the boys walked in the house. Kelly walked up towards the house with her soccer ball, lacrosse stick and more sports material in her arms.

"Three, four-do they have girls' boxing at our new school?" Kelly asked as her twin Michael stood behind her rolling his eyes and smiling. Out of all the siblings they got along the best. You could never find them apart from the other. Two peas in a pod most would say.

"I hope not." Her dad said grinning at them jokingly. Kelly smiled at her dad and walked past going straight into the house. Michael stepped forward next.

"Does not complaining about the move from san diego... count as my good deed for today?" Michael the thirteen year old twin asked smirking at his dad.

"I'd sign off on that." Frank told him giving the young boy a nod. The boy walked off following after his sister.

"Admiral, this is our 12th move in my lifetime." Harry told his father walking up with his stuff.

"I admire your record-keeping, harry." He told his passing fourteen year old. The blond rolled his blue eyes before leaving his father.

"First-rate ship's log. William, what have you got there?" Frank asked his eldest child at eighteen who came walking over reading some papers.

"Academy applications, sat forms, capitol hill summer internship forms... and the number of the girl two houses down." He smirked.

"Outstanding." Frank patted his shoulder with a proud smile pointing at william.

"One, two." William said going into the house.

"So that's christina beardsley." The sixteen year old said on her phone. Christina is the definition of a girly girl. You could always count on her for fashion advice. And you would never see her wearing something out of style.

"Christina!" Her father shouted.

"The zip is 06320." She said walking away from the moving trucks to her dad.

"Christina, we have just moved here. Who could you possibly be talking to?" Frank asked with an exaggerated sigh.

"J. Crew. I wanna make sure they change all my shipping information." She said in a 'duh' tone.

"Sound off." He said closing her flip phone.

"Three, four" she said not helping but to smile. She stuffed her phone in her pocket and grabbed her things going into the house.

"Well, mrs. Munion, what do you think of connecticut?" Frank asked the sixty year old nanny.

"I'm delighted to be here in the birthplace of lyme disease." She joked walking into the house.

Later on Frank walked around the houde. He checked to make sure all the kids were settling in. He stopped at his boys room to see Harry sitting on his bed.

"I see we're not unpacking our suitcase again." Frank said walking into Harry and Michaels shared room.

"Not until you guarantee this is our last move." Harry said sitting on his bed.

"You're gonna like new london, harry. I used to live here when I was a kid." His dad said sitting next to harry.

"You were a kid?" Harry asked giving his dad a weird look.

"Yeah." Frank said looking a little put off.

"Hey, I didn't hear anything about that guarantee." Harry said smirking at his father.

"Well, son, you know the life of a military brat. New places, new adventures." Frank stated.

"This isn't our last move, is it?" Harry asked shaking his head.

"No, this is just one stop over on our way to d.c. Someday our dad is gonna be... commandant of the entire u.s." William said leaning against the door.

"Coast guard. Someday I am gonna be... the commandant of the entire u.s. Coast guard... so don't piss me off. Unpack your suitcase." Frank told his son.

"Yes, sir," Harry say standing and shoving random things in drawers.

Frank left the kids not long after that. Mrs. Munion incharge. He took Ethan with him to go shopping.

"Admiral, look at that!" Ethan grins pointing out the car window at a group of kids running after a pig that has a pizza in its mouth.

"Fiona, come back! Fiona, you're not supposed to eat pizza!" A boy shouts chasing the pig.

Frank glances over and sees lots of kids in the front. A girl playing guitar. A boy spray painting a huge white bored. Two girls working in a garden. And the rest of the kids yelling and chasing someone else or an animal.

"Looks like a nuthouse." Frank stated driving past the pink house.

"It looks like fun." Ethan cheers looking back.