Epilogue

"Honey where is Cody and Anna?" I asked searching around franticly.

My husband and I had just moved to San Francisco. The move was huge for us due to our jobs. I became a middle school teacher. Which honestly was a huge suprise to me, I've never seen myself as a teacher. But here I am.

"They are in the back yard babe. Relax everything is fine" he said wrapping his arms around my figure.

I looked up at his handsome face with a smile. After ten years we were still together and things have only been getting better. At age twenty two I gave birth to my first child Anna who is the age of five. And my son Cody is three years old. I absolutely loved my babies. Dylan and I have done good.

Dylan had a hard time in college figuring out himself and what he would do to achieve his dreams. Dylan's dream job had finally happened for him. He wanted to be a artist, and now he is. His art has been well everywhere for four years. His dream has been working out great.

"I'm sorry honey. I'm just so nervous" I stated.

Anna was starting her first day of school ever. And I was not ready for my baby to leave me. But she and I both needed to get to school. Sometimes being a teacher was hard. Because I did not have all the time to be with my children. So when I was in with them I made the most of my time with them.

"Don't be everything is all good. The kids are going to love it here. And Anna will enjoy her school. Nothing to be nervous about. And I will be just a phone call away" he said.

I smiled and pecked he lips. Since being a teenager Dylan had grown up so much. He still loved to pick on his family members. But he matured so much, so have I.

" I love you" I stated.

"Love you too. Now get to work" he said handing my my morning coffee and lunch. I turned around to go get the kids. But I felt a slap on my bottom making me jump.

I turned around with a mocking glare. "You did not" I gasped.

"So did sweet cheeks" he smirked walking out of the room.

I laughed while walking out the back door. "Come on kids, time to go" I said.

My daughter and toddler came as quickly as they could. I picked up Cody and had Anna hold onto the edge of my pencil skirt.

"You ready?" I asked in general.

"Yesss" Anna cheered bouncing on her feet.

While Cody just tangled his hands in my hair. I loved these kids so much.

People always said you will end up like your parents. Luckily enough for me that did not happen. I had made a name for myself. I had my own family and I had a loving husband who did everything for me. What else would I need or want. Yes there had been bumps in the road. But I have made it this far and I am never going back. I'm not my mother and I would never end up like her. I'm so happy.