41

The wedding came up really quickly quickly. Everything was planned within a month. I got the chance to stay with my mother for a few days in her low-income apartment. Although that did not last long at all. My mother is staying in rehab, she was caught with more drugs and charges even though she was only out for a week. So I've learned that i am not one of her priorities. I'm very thankfull that Helen and Frank are allowing me to stay with them till college. I'm still with Dylan, he's a great first boyfriend. Honestly I wish we would a have gotten together a lot sooner.

William is a great class president. He's helped the schools so much. By raising money and opening new class programs.

Phoebe is going on a date soon. Funny enough its the guy from our favorite restaurant. They are so cute together.

Christina has decided she does not need boys in her life right now. She thinking of going to college for fashion. She wants to be the next top fashion designer. She'll be amazing at it.

Dylan is looking into art schools. He loves it and it makes him so happy. So I am rooting for him. And currently I'm helping him fill out applications.

Jimi has no idea what he wants to do. But I feel like he will be the next big rapper.

Harry is thinking about joining the mathletes team. He's a very intelligent kid.

Naoko wants to do something in film club. She's currently making a movie about our family. It's called Yours mine & ours.

Joni has joined band. I love the child but I think she should find a new hobby.

Michael is doing boy scouts. He's always done it. It's just his thing.

Kelly is still in soccer and the girl is kicking ass. She's going to accomplish great things.

Mick keeps getting more animals. He now has a pig, hamster, a dog, and six fish.

Lau has been helping Helen with her fashion line. Boy is he good. The kid is an evil genius.

Ely and otter are just taking everything as it comes. Though they do like to cause trouble.

Bina and Marissa have planted a huge garden all around the house. I would never have the attention span to do that. Kudos to them.

Ethan is trying to be just like his dad. He wants to be in charge of ships.

And finally Aldo. The little boy is absolutely wild.

I would not change any of them for the world. This is my family and I love them.