4

"Is this all yours, admiral?" Ethan asked walking next to his father on the military base. Soldiers in uniforms walked past in single file lines. Ethan held onto Franks hand as they walked past the bases.

"No, it belongs to the coast guard. I'm just gonna run it for them." Frank said.

" So it is all yours." Ethan excitedly skips.

" Basically." Frank shepishly smiled.

"Frank! Frank.Good to see you, man." Darrell said jogging up to him.

"Good to see you, too, darrell." Frank said shaking his hand.

"All right. 'mad dog' beardsley. Who'd have thought they'd ever let frank ,the mad dog' back here... much less run the place?" He said barking. The poor little boy looks at the man like he's crazy.

"You remember my youngest, ethan?" Frank asked his hand resting on the young boys shoulder.

" Mad dog jr. Can you give me a... A rouh a rouh" he barks grinning.

"Captain." Ethan salutes.

"You are out of control, little man." Darrell said impressed.

" Request permission to play, admiral"
Ethan asked looking up at his dad with puppy eyes.

"Permission granted." Frank said.

"Yay!!" Ethan said running up to a statute of a boat wheel.

"I've seen navy seals not as well-trained." Darrell stated walking with Frank.

"Well, when there's eight of them and one of you, it's your only hope." He said looking over at ethan.

"It's mad dog beardsley, the pirate." He yells having a fun time.

"Always on red alert with him." His dad said.

"Hey, frank, are you dating at all yet?" Darrell ask ready to set him up.

" No, no. Not yet." Frank stated.

"Cause I know this terrific gal i'd love to set you up with. I know you'd like her. She's too good for me." He scoffed his lip jutted out. 

"No, darrell. No, thanks." Frank said knowing that he could possibly be set up with some lonny. And that is not something he needs at his late age of forty.

"All right. Well, just think about it, that's all i'm saying." Darrell says.

"I'll think about it. All right."