35

Super short chapter. Its all I felt like writing tonight. Sorry.
😴😴😴

After cleaning up the house Christina, Phoebe, and I were sitting on the couch. All of us were in pajamas after cleaning up the huge light house. It was exhausting and a lot of work. After cleaning we were tired, and I knew everyone was thinking about how Helen and frank fought.

"Let's get this party started. Who wants a doubled stuffed?" William came into the room with oreos. And a smile on his sobered face.

"Helen cried herself to sleep tonight. We should be ashamed. It's all our fault." Christina said quietly.

" Yeah. My mom was happier with your dorky dad than i've seen her in years. And we totally screwed it up." Phoebe said with a said look.

"But this is what we wanted, remember? Two separate families." William stated looking confused.

"Yeah, but i didn't know it would feel like this." Phoebe said leaving with Christina and giving me a pointed look.

I sighed when the girls were out of ear shot. I patted the seat next to me making William sit down. I looked in his eyes and gave him a comforting grin.

"I'm sorry" he said his hands rubbing his neck.

I took his hands in a friendly manner. "There's nothing to be sorry for. We would have never worked out. Were so....different. I'm honestly not sad about it. " I told him.

"Your right. But I still feel bad about it. I don't treat girls like that, and I had never drank before." He explained.

"I know" honestly I did not know. But I just wanted to make his feel better.

"Plus you and Dylan will be together" he said.

I choked on my saliva. After a coughing fit I looked at him funny. "I don't know. He doesn't like me like that" I answered.

William rolled his eyes. "All he does it talk about you. But that's not the point. Um....friends?" He asked.

"Friends" I smiled squeezing his hand.