23

(This chapter will be showing what the kids are doing. So this will be all over the place)

Helen stands in her bedrooms bathroom, brushing her teeth. Once done she puts the paste away and cleans her tooth brush. She remembers that a few times she accidentally left paste on the counter, and that was a pet peeve of Frank's. So she wipes the smudge away and left her bedroom for work.

Ely and Otter pops their heads out of the curtain of the shower and looks to see if she's gone.

They grin and Ely jumps out and starts squeezing paste all over the counter.

"Hey, i wanna do it!" Ely said trying to pull the paste away from otter.

" I wanna do it!" Otter gritted out.

Next day

" Oh, no, no." Helen said shaking her head.

I look over and watch as she pulls Winnie roast out of the fridge. She opens the whole thing and i see tones of meat sitting in the fridge and freezer.

That is so disgusting. I look a phoebe to see her and the other teenagers smirking.

"Guys, where are the baby greens?" Helen asked disgusted.

" It looks like frank did some shopping." Dylan said motioning to the meat.

"What is that smell? My god." I said covering my nose. Dylan grins and wraps an arn around me shoulder. I lightly shove him away and place my hands back over my nose.

"That's barbaric." Dylan smirk looking at everyone and hi-fiving William, Christina, and phoebe.

What the hell are they up to. Is it prank wars? Why did no one tell me? Im thr pranking queen.

Two days later

"Well, shall we get some tea?" Aldo asked as the boys walked past Frank who was sitting at the kitchen table.

Frank's eyes widen and he looks like he is about to have a heart attack. He watches as the two four years old had dresses and jewelry and makeup on.

"That would be lovely. I love tea in the afternoon." Ethan said fluffing his dress.

Time skip

"Atten-hut! Right shoulder arms! Right face! Forward arms!" William shouts like he is in the military.

All the boys except for Aldo, in the house stand in a perfect line, from shortest to tallest.

"Ready!" Frank asked walking into the  main room where Helen was standing at the top of the stairs.

"Looking good, men." Frank smiles.

"Don't they?" He asked look at Helen who looks bewildered.

" Ready! Fire! Ready! Fire!" William shouted to the boys making them pretend to shoot.

" Frank." Helen said.

She did not like the idea of the boys turning into military robots. She loves her kids to have free expression and be their self's. Not whatever this was.

That was her pet peeve.

Skip

Kelsey was visiting her mom again, they actually had a good time. She was heading back to the lighthouse right this moment.

Meanwhile

Early in the morning Christina, phoebe, and William stood with the youngest kids in the living room.

"What if he brings his hammer?" Aldo asked as he took the chalk from Williams open hand.

" There is no hammer. But maybe we're kind of crossing the line." Phoebe said a little worried.

"And i don't feel right about endangering the little kids." Christina said rubbing her blond head.

"Trust me, they're biologically protected by the cuteness factor." He said stand up.

"This is gonna be good" he said rubbing his hands together.