Chapter 22 : The Mysterious Girl

At the entrance of the Imperial Palace, a young girl suddenly appeared from nowhere and following her were a man and a woman in their twenties.

She walked towards the entrance of the Palace with light and graceful footsteps.

The guards were dazed by the scene before them. The girl in front was only 15 years old and was wearing a white veil that covered her face but with each step she took and with the breeze of the wind, they could see a glimpse of the white as snow and delicate as jade skin, making them understand that behind the veil hides a devastatingly beautiful face.

The pair of eyes that weren't covered were emphasized by her thick and long eyelashes that fluttered like the wings of a butterfly when she closed and opened her eyes. Her black eyes are so clear and penetrating that they could suck someone's soul, just like a black hole.

Her black hairs are silky and soft with only some of them tied up with a golden hairpin, it's simple but beautiful on her. She has a red lotus-like tattoo on her forehead, between her eyebrows. It's very eye-catching and gives her a more mysterious and dazzling appearance.

The young man behind her has golden hair and golden eyes that burned with light like the sun. He's about 22 years old and is extremely handsome, making any woman drool for him. He's tall and slender but he emanates a strong aura that makes all of them understand that he wasn't weak.

The other girl is about the same year as the young man. She's also devastatingly beautiful and she has silver hair and silver eyes that reflects the moon and could capture anyone's soul. She has a slender and fragile body but is very developed in the right places.

The three of them passed the guards like it was noting with an air of celestial beings that came in the mundane world. The guards didn't even react after the three of them entered the Palace.

"Did I just have an hallucination?" The first guard that snapped back from his daze mumbled snapping back the other guard.

"I think so too..." He said and just put this on the back of his head, thinking that it was only an hallucination.

On the other side, when the three people, that were Nalan Xi, Xiao Yang and Xiao Yue, came before the banquet hall where all were celebrating, it was when the eunuch spoke.

"Now that all the presents are all given, starts the banq-"

"Wait a moment." Nalan Xi said softy as she stepped inside the hall with Xiao Yang and Xiao Yue behind her.

All the people present were stunned by their appearance and became dazed after seeing their appearances.

"I hope I wasn't too late." The young girl said with a soft smile on her face that didn't reach her eyes.

Her words snapped all the people back to their senses. They all focused their gaze on her and they had different reactions.

The men were dazzled by this mysterious girl and the veil that she wore slightly fluttered making them take a glimpse of her beauty and wanting to see more, while the women were gritting their teeth with envy and jealously but they humped when they thought that she must be covering her face because she was or ugly or disfigured, but they were even more envious when they saw what she was wearing.

Nalan Xi was wearing a long white dress that is made with rare materials and on that were embroidered red spider lilies. Her dress is elegant but also simple. It was personally designed by Nalan Xi so it was unique. With each step she took the dress fluttered and gently caressed her body.