Chapter 6 : Master's Gifts

Before Nalan Xi and Ye Ling appeared three thing: two eggs, one golden and one silver, and a guqin.

The two eggs aren't normal chicken eggs but they are bigger, almost as big as Ye Ling. They're emanating a strong aura making all the beasts want to kneel before them. The golden one is scorching hot, it has a tattoo of the shape of a sun on the shell and in that the place the heat is radiating stronger. On the other side the silver one also has a powerful aura, but this one isn't as ferocious as the golden one, instead it has a kind of gentleness that makes all living things wanting to approach it. If someone gets near the egg they would also feel a strong vitality making them fell relaxing and free from the stress. This one on the shell has a platinum tattoo of the shape of a moon.

The guqin isn't as simple as a normal instrument. It's emanating a strong aura, it's cold and also has a bit of killing intent. It doesn't have seven strings like any other guqin, but it has eight strings and the eighth string is made of gold. It's entirely made of the rarest and purest jade. Just by touching it, it seems to be touching water, smooth and polished. If someone wasn't careful enough it could break at anytime. It's a very beautiful instrument, the most enchanting one she has ever seen.

Nalan Xi looked at the three things before her flabbergasted. Just by looking at them she could tell that they weren't that simple as normal gifts. Their aura is so strong that even she, someone that has an abnormal mental strength, feels pressured.

"Master these are the gifts for you from master Sheng Tian. Even master doesn't know what these two eggs are. After eight thousands of years these two eggs still hasn't hatched. I think they where waiting for someone suitable to become their master, hehe. Master you could try and see if you're the predestinated one." Ye Ling said almost jokingly. He really hoped his master could really do it, but it would too unbelievable. "The other one is the Celestial Jade Guqin. It's was master Sheng Tian most powerful weapon. It's also because of this weapon that they ambushed master."

Guqin = a Chinese musical instrument

Nalan Xi attentively listened to Ye Ling's explanations. She is really interested in knowing what kind of mystical beast is within these eggs.

"Ye Ling how do I make these two eggs hatch?"

Ye Ling looked in disbelief and then nodded. "You just have to drop a drop of you blood on the shells."

Nalan Xi followed his instructions. She bit her fingertip and dropped a drop of her blood on the shell of the golden egg and then on the silver one.

After waiting for a while nothing happened. Nalan Xi turned to go to the guqin's direction.

"Master you don't need to be discouraged it-"

Crack

As Ye Ling was trying to comfort his master, suddenly they heard a crack.

Crack Crack Crack

The sound of something breaking was increasing. They turned in disbelief to see the two eggs that were hatching.

Ye Ling was dumbfounded. He really didn't expect that his master could really form a contract with them.

Nalan Xi didn't know that she just formed a contract with them, she was only curious to see what they were and Ye Ling said that just by dropping a drop of her blood they would hatch not mentioning any type of contract.