Chapter 13 : Giving Pills

"From tomorrow you'll be starting the training. Now I'll give each one Bone Cleansing Pill, one Marrow Cleansing Pill, two Blood Healing Pill and Bone Regenerating Pill, and one Beauty Pill." Nalan Xi said as she took out thousands of porcelain bottles that contained all the pills, and Xiao Yang and Xiao Yue distributed them the first bottle.

After hearing her words the two hundred people become stunned. These pills were all pills that only Expert rank or above could refine and she took out this many like it was nothing!

"That is the Bone Cleansing Pill it'll let you cultivate two times faster than before. Try it." As she said this they all tried the pill.

Moments later they all begun to scream in pain and roll on the ground. It felt like all their bones were broken by a strong power and were replaced by others bones created by that power.

After one hour they all stopped screaming and all of them broke through directly to the next rank.

Xiao Yang and Xiao Yue distributed another porcelain bottle to each of them as Nalan Xi started explaining. "That is the Marrow Cleansing Pill it'll increase the level of your elements. Try it." They all put the pill in their mouths and sat cross legged to absorb the powers given by the pill.

Another hour passed and again they all broke through another rank and this time their elements also became two times stronger.

Xiao Yang and Xiao Yue distributed another porcelain bottle to each of them as Nalan Xi started explaining again. "That is the Beauty Pill it permits you expel all the impurities from your body and you'll be more beautiful. Try it too."

They all tried it and this time some took one hour and some two hours. After the effect of the Beauty Pill they become more beautiful but they were covered by a thick layer of stench and this time they didn't breakthrough. Nalan Xi frowned from the stench and signaled Xiao Yang and Xiao Yue to distribute the last pills.

"These are two Blood Healing Pill that will heal all kind of internal injuries instantly and two Bone Regenerating Pill that could connect broken bones together. These will be given to you to use in the training. I'll only give you these so don't waste them. Now you can all go, Xiao Yang and Xiao Yue will take you to a place to take a shower and rest. Tomorrow I'll explain the training to you all and you'll immediately start." Nalan Xi said and then disappeared before them.

They were all speechless, even after breaking through two whole ranks they still couldn't determine her cultivation rank. Just how strong is she?

"I'll take you all to take a shower." Said Xiao Yang to the stunned men.

"I'll take you all to take a warm bath." Said Xiao Yue to the dumbfounded women.