Chapter 19 : You'll Forever Be Mine

"That b*stard! Better for him to never show before me ever again!" Nalan Xi said when she arrived at her room while clenching her fits.

"An Yi. Prepare me a bathtub with hot water." Nalan Xi said.

An Yi woke up when she suddenly felt the movement of spiritual energy in Nalan Xi's room and when Nalan Xi spoke to her, she was already outside her room.

"Yes, master."

After a while, An Yi returned with a bathtub in her hands and then poured hot water into it.

After finishing pouring water she went outside the room while closing the door.

When she closed the door, Nalan Xi begun to take off her wet clothes and stepped instead the bathtub. Her beautiful skin could be seen under the water. She has white and soft skin, her body is well developed in the right places. She's only 14 years old but her body could already make any man drool with lust. If her appearance six years ago could make the downfall of countries, then now it could even make the downfall of empires, making every man fight for her.

She closes her eyes and takes a nap in the bathtub. Her elbow is gently placed on the border of the bathtub and her head is leaning on her arm.

When she fell asleep, she didn't notice that a man suddenly appeared before her.

"So you were here, little kitten." He softly said, fearing that he might wake her up. "I already said that I will make you mine."

He leaned forward and gently kissed her forehead. On her forehead appeared a red lotus that contrasts with her white skin. It seemed like a blazing lotus blooming against the snow, it's very enchanting and it added her beauty even more.

"With this, you'll forever be mine. Don't ever think about escaping from me, little kitten." He said lightly with a devilish smile and disappeared without a trace left behind like he never appeared.

Just after he disappeared, Nalan Xi's eyes burst open and a strong killing intent flashed past her beautiful phoenix eyes.

Just now she felt someone's presence, but the moment she opened her eyes, that presence disappeared.

Did I just imagine it? She thought while stepping out of the bathtub and wore a light gown to go to sleep.

Today was a really tiring day. She thought as darkness enveloped her.

The next morning when Nalan Xi woke up and was preparing to dress herself up, she noticed a red lotus-like tattoo on her forehead while looking in the mirror.

"What's that?" She looked at herself in the mirror and tried to wipe it away, but it didn't disappear, so she tried again to wipe it with water, but she still failed.

Noticing that it didn't go away she just let it be, but it was still strange that it suddenly appeared and wouldn't go away.

*****
Sorry for not updating!! I was a little busy these days (>_<)
And thanks to all of you for reading this book, I really didn't think I would be able to reach 3k reads, I thought that it was already a miracle when I reached 2k reads!!
Thanks for always supporting me and I hope you like this chapter too.
From now on I'll update every three days but I'll try to update as soon as I can!