Chapter 15 : Xi Tian Gong Zi

Time flew by and another two years passed. Nalan Xi's cultivation is already at the Martial Overlord rank Middle grade. She already entered the inner region of the Qian Shou Mountain and beat the most powerful mystical beast there, the Hundred Venom Python a Godly rank mystical beast.

In these two years, the two hundred people's strength also increased greatly. They returned from the middle region a year ago and then they were trained under Xiao Yang and Xiao Yue's guidance.

The men were trained to become assassins and bodyguards while the women were trained to become a lady and waitresses.

In these two years, Nalan Xi became famous for all of her pills, weapons and also jewelry. She became the mysterious Xi Tian Gong Zi*.

Xi Tian Gong Zi appeared before the world two years ago. In one year he became rich with all the things he sold. His pills were of the highest quality and he also refined unique pills. His weapons and artifacts were also of the highest quality and not only were they powerful, they were also extremely beautiful. His jewelry were unique and extremely gorgeous. He only makes one of each and each one of them could sell an enormous amount of money.

One year ago he opened three shops in each country: the Ghost Armament Shop, the Ghost Pill Shop, and the Ghost Jewelry Shop. All the people that tried to cause trouble in these shops were all kicked out of the shops and all the thieves that tried to steal something were all dealt with. This also represents that they weren't weak and after a year people started to pay attention to them and even the emperors had to be respectful before the Ghost Shops.

One year ago also appeared a new sect: the Ghost Sect. This sect is only a small sect and nobody knew anything about it, many people connected the Ghost Sect with the Ghost Shops of Xi Tian Gong Zi and so the went to a conclusion: Xi Tian Gong Zi is also the master of the Ghost Sect.

Many forces wanted to send spies into this so-called Ghost Sect but nobody found its true location.

Meanwhile, in the Qian Shou Mountain, Nalan Xi called back all the two hundred people. Never would the world think that the Ghost Sect was actually at the heart of the Qian Shou Mountain. All of the people of the Ghost Sect had a brooch with the letter Ghost (鬼) engraved with Nalan Xi's spiritual energy so it would never be replaced and this way the mystical beasts in the Qian Shou Mountain won't attack, they want to live longer and not die in the hands of a little devil.

"Master, they're all here." Xiao Yang reported.

"Mmm." Nalan Xi nodded and went before the two hundred people. She swept them a glance and then asked Xiao Yang: "What are the ranks of the men?"

Xiao Yang answered: "There are 3 Martial Expert rank Middle grade, 9 Martial Expert rank Low grade, 21 Martial King rank peak stage, 45 Martial King rank High grade, 19 Martial King rank Middle grade and 3 Martial King rank Low grade."

"Mmm." Nalan Xi nodded in satisfaction. "And the women?" This time she asked Xiao Yue.

Xiao Yue answered: "There is 1 Martial Expert rank High grade, 4 Martial Expert rank Middle grade, 7 Martial Expert rank Low grade, 32 Martial King rank peak stage, 37 Martial King rank High grade and 19 Martial King rank Middle grade."

Hearing this the men became dumbfounded. They were weaker than the women? How could this be possible?

*****
Gong Zi (公子) is a way to address a nobleman, usually a young man, in ancient China.