Chapter 14 : Hellish Training

Today is the day that the two hundred people will start their training.

Two hundred people were at the foot of Qian Shou Mountain waiting.

A light flashed and Nalan Xi appeared before them. Nalan Xi swept a glance at them and nodded in satisfaction. "Today you'll all start the training. The training is very simple: you'll have to fight with mystical beasts with only your raw strength, whoever uses spiritual energy will be punished. First you'll start fighting in groups of many people and with the passing of time, you'll be fighting with fewer people until you fight a mystical best alone. I gave you these pills so you won't die but I suggest you to use the when they are very serious injuries and not on minor injuries. You'll stay in the outer region of the Qian Shou Mountain for one year and after one year I'll give you pills again."

Hearing her explanation they almost fainted to death. Fighting a mystical beast using only raw strength was just like seeking death! But they couldn't disobey her, they could just follow her orders.

"Yes, master!" They all said in unison.

"Mmm, now you can all go. The food and other things won't be provided by me, you'll have to eat the food you obtain by killing mystical beasts. You have to know how to survive in the wild." After she finished explaining they all went inside the mountains.

Time passed and one year flew by. It's already the day the two hundred people will come out. In this one year Nalan Xi broke to Martial King rank and also successfully become a Divine Armament Master.

Two hundred people appeared again at the foot of Qian Shou Mountain. The men were handsome and the women were extremely beautiful, but they all had a strong and imposing aura.

A light flashed and Nalan Xi appeared before them. The two hundred people knell down and pays their respects. "This subordinate greets master."

"Mmm, get up." She nods and gesture them to get up. "This time I'll give you three of each pill and you'll go to the middle region of the mountain."

"Yes, master." In this year of hellish training they could already fight a mystical beast alone but this time it was harder than before.

After giving the pills Nalan Xi also used her Light and Water elements to heal them from all the injuries before they went inside again.

Nalan Xi's elements were already at the peak of their strength but the only thing she lacked was to fuse the Space and the Time element to allow her to teleport. Teleportation is a Legendary technique than one can use only after understanding all the Space and Time's laws. Nalan Xi already understand the majority she only lacks a final step to be able to teleport.