Chapter 5 : Nine Heavenly Pagoda

After a while she was finally able to move. She went under a tree to rest. In this kind of place even if there are only low level mystical beasts, they are still very dangerous and now she was their easiest prey.

She sat cross legged and tried to cultivate. After an incense stick of time she finally was able to absorb the spirit power and then transform it in her own spiritual energy.

She gradually opened her eyes and released a mouthful of air. "I've finally been able to transform the spirit power into my own spiritual energy and becoming a Beginner rank cultivator. Even though my power is still too weak at least I'm no longer a trash." The previous Nalan Xi wasn't even able to feel the spirit power at the age of 8 and it was because of this that she was labeled as trash.

Now she has to become stronger and then she can do whatever she wants.

She closed her eyes again to cultivate, but just as she was about to start cultivating a sweet and lovely voice of a child was heard in her head.

Master, master! Can you hear me? Master?

'Who are you?!' Nalan Xi looked around her and seeing that there isn't anyone she pasked in her mind. Now she's still too weak, she has to understand if he's a friend or an enemy. But... Master?

Master I'm the guardian of the Nine Heavenly Pagoda, Ye Ling. You formed a contract with the Nine Heavenly Pagoda so as the guardian I'm also part of the Nine Heavenly Pagoda.

'Nine Heavenly Pagoda? How do I enter it?' She really forgot of that thing.

Yee, master are you coming to see me? Oh, to enter the Pagoda you just have concentrate and think that you want to enter it.

Nalan Xi closed her eyes again and followed his instructions and entered the Pagoda.

When she opened her eyes again she found herself in a completely different world.

"This is...the Nine Heavnly Pagoda?" She looked around in astonishment.

She found herself before an immense palace. The palace looks just like an imperial palace of ancient times maybe even bigger. Behind the palace there are numerous mountains filled with precious medicinal herbs and minerals and before me was a stone bridge and under the bridge there was a river with water that was emanating a strong spirit power. The spirit power within this space is almost hundred times stronger than in the outside, if she cultivated here she would breakthrough to the next level more easly.

"Master! You're here! I can finally meet you! You don't know how much I waited to meet you!"

Nolan Xi saw a little boy of the age of 3 or 4 that is running towards her. He has big bright eyes, cheeks that are soft and chubby with a bright smile on his face that shows his little teeths making his overall appearence cute and lively. He's wearing a red dudou* that covers his chest, his belly and also his secret place. His skin is delicate and soft like the butt of a child that just born.

He's so cute that even Nalan Xi's cold heart melted before his smile. Nalan Xi crouched to pick him up. He griggled and was happy because of her action, then he remembered he still had something important to tell her.

"Master, master Sheng Tian left you some gifts. Would you want to see them now?"

Gifts? Oh right master left me gifts for accepting me as his disciple. What will they be?

"Mmm. Ye Ling, could you show them to me?" Nalan Xi nodded and asked him curiously.

Swish. With a move of his little hands, three things appeared before them.

*****

A/N Dudou is a diamond shaped piece of fabric tied to the neck and waist with attached strings. It's used in ancient times of China as an underwear to cover the women's breasts and belly.