43) Traveling/ Grayson

I started a fan page on Instagram called "thirstydolanchambie" and you should follow that shit k bye
"Is that really what you're wearing?" I ask, as I eyed Grayson down, wearing a muscle tank top and shorts.
  "I mean, we are going to Hawaii. It'll be warm. You're just a mom." He said with an eye roll as he picked up his suit case.
  Grayson and I decided to take a spontaneous vacation to Hawaii for a week. We had both been so stressed the past few weeks with work, we need it.
We packed up the car and were headed off to the airport. On the way there we sang our favorite songs to each other as loud as we could.
When we finally got there, right when the doors opened Grayson began to shiver. He tried his best to hide it when I looked at him, but he's definitely not the best actor.
"Hey Grayson?" I turned my head to him. We were standing in line to get our tickets.
"Y-yes princess?" He answered with a shiver.
"Did you pack a jacket? Like I told you?" I asked with a smirk. His face displayed how annoyed he was with my condescending attitude when he was in a crisis like this.
"Can't I just use yours?" He begged. I chucked thinking he was kidding. He didn't smile. I sighed and grabbed the PINK jacket from my bag in a size small.
Apparently, that doesn't matter to Grayson because he found a way to squeeze himself into a jacket that's even snug on me.
Until we found a clothing store, Grayson had to walk around wearing a woman's sweater and a shameful look on his face.
Once we finally bought him a jacket, he eagerly took off my jacket and ripped it in the process.
"I'm so sorry..." he said with a shocked look on his face.
"It's okay." I said with a sigh. "I'm gonna go get us some coffee. Finish up here and I'll meet you at our gate." I kissed his cheek and walked off to find a decent cafe.
When I found Grayson at the gate, he was wearing his jacket and holding a bag from the same store. I wasn't sure what he got, but when I got to him I realized he bought me a matching one in my size to make up for my jacket.
"Thank you baby, I love it." I said slipping it on over my head. He looked satisfied with his decision on how to make my ripped jacket up to me.
Once our names got called, we boarded the plane and were happy to find out the third seat in our row was empty, so we had some room to ourselves.
We folded up the armrests and somehow got comfortable, leaning our heads together to watch the movie on the back of the seat in front of us.
My eyelids became heavier and heavier, so I rested my head on Grayson's shoulder and closed my eyes. Nothing could make a trip more perfect than this boy.

Hey guys this isn't really a come back but I missed writing and I've had this idea for a while. Also please follow thirstydolanchambie on instagram I just started the account and it would mean a lot. Comment or dm me to let me know you're from Wattpad and I'll follow you and we could become friends :) I really need friends:) please :) send help:)