13) Skinny dip/ Grayson

I was thinking of parent trap, sorry😂
  Ethan, Grayson, y/f/n (your friends name), and I were all sitting around the camp fire playing truth or dare. I had a huge crush on Grayson and (y/f/n) had a crush in Ethan. She and I were on the opposite side of them, and so far the dares weren't too bad. Until I had an amazing idea.
  "(Y/f/n), I dare you to kiss Ethan. For. Ten. Seconds." I challenged with a devious look in my eyes. Ethan turned his head to Grayson and (y/f/n) looked at me with wide eyes. I patted her shoulder and tried not to laugh.
  Ethan began to walk around the fire to get closer to her. Her cheeks were getting redder until she was looking up at him.
  "You- you don't have to if you don't-" Ethan cut her off by leaning down and connecting their lips. She closed her eyes and he put his hands on her shoulders and their heads moved in sync. Their kiss ran over 10 seconds so I shook her shoulder to bring her back to reality.
  "Wow." I heard Ethan whisper as they still stared into each others eyes.
  "Let's keep it moving people!" I said sarcastically. She shot me a death glare and Ethan sat down next to her and placed his arm nervously around her shoulders.
  I looked at Grayson, and he was staring at me so he turned his gaze quickly to the lake. That's odd...
  "(Y/n), I have a dare for YOU. Jump in the lake. With no clothes on." She dared raising her eyebrow. I felt my heart rate get faster and a knot form in my stomach form. However, I swallowed my fear and stood up.
  I felt every eye follow me as I walked to the dock with as much confidence as I could. I took a deep breath and took off my shirt. Then un-clipped my bra. I stood at the beginning of the dock and pulled down my pants and under wear. I held my clothes in my arms and began to walk to the end of the dock. The cool breeze sent shivers down my whole body.
  I finally got to the end and dropped my clothes at the corner. The water made subtle splashing noises, and my hair flew around in the wind. I decided to woman up and just jump. I held my nose and did a cannon ball. The water was freezing, and I realized there wasn't a ladder to get on to the dock. I swam as fast as I could to shore, and as I was swimming I saw all three of them snatch my clothes and run.
"Hey!" I hollered running through the mud that guarded the lake. They giggled like a bunch of kids and ran into our cabin. We all decided to rent a cabin together for the weekend spontaneously.
I finally got into the grass and chased after them, finding no humor in the current situation.
I busted into the cabin and covered my *area* with my hands. Ethan slapped his hands over his eyes and Grayson just stared at my boobs. That horny little fucker.
"Here you go." (Y/f/n) cried out laughing. She handed me my clothes and I ran to the bathroom to dry off and change.
Once I got out I found Ethan and (y/f/n) cuddling in the bed she and I shared. Grayson was knocked out cold on Ethan and his bed, so I just crawled in with him. The bed that him and Ethan shared was so much more comfortable than the one (y/f/n) and I got.
"(Y/n)... can I talk to you outside?" Grayson whispered sitting up. I guess he wasn't knocked out cold.
I nodded and walked outside of the cabin with him. It got even colder and I was flat out shivering.
"Are you cold?" Grayson asked, already taking off his hoodie and handing it to me. I immediately threw it on feeling instantly relieved.
The smell of his cologne filled my nose and to say I was enjoying it would be an understatement. The only noise filling the air was crickets and the trees rustling.
"Thanks gray." I said looking up to meet his eyes. They were so perfect. He was just perfect in general.
"I like you. Like... like-like. And I know you probably don't feel the same way, and it fine if you don't. Why am I even sayi-" I cut him off of his rambling by pulling his head to mine and kissing him. He was surprised, but kissed back. It lasted for a while and it felt like the world stopped for us.
"I like-like you too." I whispered. We went inside hand in hand, and cuddled under the blankets keeping each other warm through the cold fall night.

That went 0-100 quick